For TRT users:What time of day do you inject test ?

I think more and more people have ocd without even noticing it. I catch myself when I obsess about shit too much, I just stop and tell myself to not worry. Working with yourself helps with such things.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with my protocol or anyone’s for that matter if it works for them. Instead, you all act like c@nts suggesting people have a mental condition for finding their optimal protocol regardless of discipline. It’s pathetic. Let people be. Ffs

You don't get the point.Being on test is completely unnatural by itself.That's why i am trying to approach the natural way the body works with what i have.So if i am injecting exogenous T i will try to mimic the natural secretion of T timewise.I don't know if it can be done with esterified test , that's why i made the thread.
I don't think YOU get the point. Esterfied test (even prop) doesn't behave like natural test in terms of spike and saturation. You're theory is dead from the start.

funny how everyone besides a few people immediately act condescending towards people who try things differently.

by the way, thats usually how things are discovered, whether they are good or bad. but for good things to be discovered, you have to think/do different than whats considered right or normal at the moment.

Lmao, injecting yourself 3 times a day for the rest of your life for what is likely a negligible to non-existent benefit.

Amazing.
So hilarious. Let’s get this straight. If I do a standard protocol of say tC 1x or 2x per week and feel like shit that’s ok and not hilarious, right?
But, if I take a whole 30 secs out of my day to do three tiny pin using 31g needles and feel great, that’s lmao hilarious?

So hilarious. Let’s get this straight. If I do a standard protocol of say tC 1x or 2x per week and feel like shit that’s ok and not hilarious, right?
But, if I take a whole 30 secs out of my day to do three tiny pin using 31g needles and feel great, that’s lmao hilarious?
It's hilarious that you think those are your only two options. Your protocol is ridiculous and unnecessary, sorry.

I don't think YOU get the point. Esterfied test (even prop) doesn't behave like natural test in terms of spike and saturation. You're theory is dead from the start.
I understand , i dove into it and you are right you can't come close to natural production with esterified test.The closest you can get is with test base which also makes me wonder if you can bypass the hpta shutdown doing injections before bed.

Edit:Vigorous Steve apparently has a video in which he claims that 1-2mg of sublingual test base taken at around 7 in the evening , when test levels are the lowest , the peak of serum testosterone won't exceed the natural diurnal peak.

Last edited:
And if your logic was valid we'd see more doctors and practicing medical professionals prescribe prop over cyp

"
"unphysiological pharmacokinetics, with wide serum testosterone levels fluctuations between administrations from supraphysiological levels in the first days after each injection, to very low levels in the days before the next one, which in adult males may be associated with clinically discernible swings on energy, mood and libido (Gooren and Bunck, 2004; Harle et al., 2005; Giagulli et al., 2011; Rogol et al., 2014),"

The only thing you're really doing by TRTing on test prop is causing yourself more frequent injections and unstable blood levels.

But yeah take something I said as a half hearted joke and find some reason to get butthurt about it. Go take your sensitive, whiny, emotional ass somewhere else
I got an idea.. try something for yourself before you sound like a fool. There's plenty of doctors PRESCRIBING the exact same protocol. Check out the REAL trt boards where REAL doctors and patients post. Not this stupid forum where teenage kids post about their steroid abuse. Check out excelmale.com then come back and respond to my message once you learn a thing or two.

Lmao, injecting yourself 3 times a day for the rest of your life for what is likely a negligible to non-existent benefit.

Amazing.
what's amazing is you've never tried i yet you think you know how this affects other people. Lol. Simple is as simple does. You know what they say about opinions right??

what's amazing is you've never tried i yet you think you know how this affects other people. Lol. Simple is as simple does. You know what they say about opinions right??
I don't need to try it. I feel amazing injecting once a day, 3 times a week, every other day, and even weekly. Whatever your issue is, it's all mental rather than a real thing. Sorry bro.

I understand , i dove into it and you are right you can't come close to natural production with esterified test.The closest you can get is with test base which also makes me wonder if you can bypass the hpta shutdown doing injections before bed.

Edit:Vigorous Steve apparently has a video in which he claims that 1-2mg of sublingual test base taken at around 7 in the evening , when test levels are the lowest , the peak of serum testosterone won't exceed the natural diurnal peak.
Just do what @Benf15harp is doing if you want to be a nutjob about it.