For TRT users:What time of day do you inject test ?

Okay so using prop soley for trt maybe not a good idea.

But if someone’s trt is 150 and they want to up to 250 for a few months.

Do you think they’d benefit more adding an extra 100mg prop as opposed to test e/c?
That's an interesting topic , there is a discussion on another thread about prop.It depends on what you want to achieve.You want the steady levels of long esters or the instant bump from shorter esters ? Guys on the other thread are using test e with test prop specifically in MCT oil to have the prop bump faster and use it as preworkout for example.

That's an interesting topic , there is a discussion on another thread about prop.It depends on what you want to achieve.You want the steady levels of long esters or the instant bump from shorter esters ? Guys on the other thread are using test e with test prop specifically in MCT oil to have the prop bump faster and use it as preworkout for example..

i wouldn’t care about the levels. Id care more about what’s going to get me more use for a few months, adding 100mg of prop or 100 mg of the same long ester im using.

Not for full blown cycle but for something more like a bridge.

I’ll check out that thread and see what I missed

i wouldn’t care about the levels. Id care more about what’s going to get me more use for a few months, adding 100mg of prop or 100 mg of the same long ester im using.

Not for full blown cycle but for something more like a bridge.

I’ll check out that thread and see what I missed
I don't understand what your goal is.100mg of prop has more testosterone than 100 of enanthate.

I dont think any of it matters , time of day or ester, as long as it makes basic endocrinological sense

all these extra protocols are mostly people trying to make a name for themselves or a placebo effect they get after putting too much emphasis on a specific variable, (time of day, ester, spike, lack of spike), or probably ego of wanting to be a special snowflake and do things differently than everyone else

some men feel better on short esters because of their low SHBG. myself included. Pretty harsh statement from someone that's clueless about the fact that trt isn't a one size fits all.
tell me how many years you can keep that up lol prop for trt... i run a shbg year around 5-7nmol now. Even natty was shit low.

i feel better on any amount of T and i for sure aint injecting prop daily or eod long term gets old FAST.

Its all in your head. you sound more like nelson vergil or that other flog in the U.K

I dont think any of it matters , time of day or ester, as long as it makes basic endocrinological sense

all these extra protocols are mostly people trying to make a name for themselves or a placebo effect they get after putting too much emphasis on a specific variable, (time of day, ester, spike, lack of spike), or probably ego of wanting to be a special snowflake and do things differently than everyone else
What do you mean by "basic endocrinological sense" ?

Keep projecting nutjob.
Toy Story Pity GIF