From Trt to Trt+

DarkStalker

Hey guys !

Been on trt for more then a year with pregnyl and wish to boost it a bit, been on 100mg a week, went up to 120mg a week now.and so thinking of adding primo or masteron and keep titrate up until I do 300 test and 150 Primo or mast a week for a little while (cycle I guess) but I dont want to blast and nake it obvious Im on gear.. Any idea ?

Hey guys !

Been on trt for more then a year with pregnyl and wish to boost it a bit, been on 100mg a week, went up to 120mg a week now.and so thinking of adding primo or masteron and keep titrate up until I do 300 test and 150 Primo or mast a week for a little while (cycle I guess) but I dont want to blast and nake it obvious Im on gear.. Any idea ?
It takes a lot more to be obvious that you are on gear. You need proper diet and training. If you nail those two down ever TRT will make people thing you are on gear

It takes a lot more to be obvious that you are on gear. You need proper diet and training. If you nail those two down ever TRT will make people thing you are on gear
Why do all that when you can just inject more? Work less take more bruh ain’t nobody got time for hard work tf lol

Vascular inflammation is the biggest giveaway
If your veins get overly enlarged… dial it back.
Im naturally very vascular but It took only 175mgs per week for me on test P to get overly enlarged veins everywhere.
Now down to 140mgs and no longer have the issue.

Exploding with muscle is something few have to worry about. So it sounds like you are shooting for looking natural.