Fucked up on NPP

expylon

Doing test500 weekly mon-thur and npp 300 weekly pinned eod

First day i ever use it, on monday, maybe placebo, but in the evening i felt more talkative and smiling. Just to put you in perspective, if you watch ufc, im pretty much like Alex Pereira https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhKR3ycXwAY7SAd.jpg

In the evening i felt super talkative and smiling too much, it felt "artificial" like i know myself and thats not me. It was some kind of high, so to speak.

The feeling kinda faded away and the following days i was normal.

Since maybe thursday i started to have sleeping issues, was so tired physically but my mind wanted to keep going.

Yesterday i woke up super depressed, everything triggered negative feelings, had trouble sleeping again, like sleeping at 2:30 when i have to work next day.

No "deca dick" but pretty near.

From what ive read its high prolactin. I see some people use p5p like a godsend and others say its BS and doesnt do shit, whats your opinion?

Dont have caber in hand (my mistake) but sounds like a pretty fucked up drug.

Ps: holy fuck joints never felt so good

Give it some time before you start taking anything else. Or lower the dose to 200mg a week. Nandrolone is known to cause depression, but usually goes away after a few weeks.

I feel better than yesterday mentally, but insomnia bothers me, i wake up pretty early in mornings and cant be sleeping 3-4 hours every day.

Is 200mg even worth it in your opinion?

I had issues with NPP but didn't really feel anything from it for weeks. It takes more than one or 2 injections to be able to tell its even in your system.

The placebo is strong with this one
What if it's not the placebo effect? Drop some advice or don't comment.

I started off with 100 mg npp per week for my first time use with it and that was enough for me to see gains in strength, join lubrication and mass

If you don't like how you're feeling, stop the compound or half the dose and go from there

What if it's not the placebo effect? Drop some advice or don't comment.
Mind your own business or stfu.
That's an advise.
I started off with 100 mg npp per week for my first time use with it and that was enough for me to see gains in strength, join lubrication and mass
All that in a few days? Cause that's the timeframe the op refers.

First day i ever use it, on monday, maybe placebo, but in the evening i felt more talkative and smiling. Just to put you in perspective, if you watch ufc, im pretty much like Alex Pereira https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhKR3ycXwAY7SAd.jpg

In the evening i felt super talkative and smiling too much, it felt "artificial" like i know myself and thats not me. It was some kind of high, so to speak.

Your placebo response is borderline manic.

Since maybe thursday i started to have sleeping issues, was so tired physically but my mind wanted to keep going.

Yesterday i woke up super depressed, everything triggered negative feelings, had trouble sleeping again, like sleeping at 2:30 when i have to work next day.

None of this is from 5 days of npp
My money is one you already have tendencies without gear.
From what ive read its high prolactin. I see some people use p5p like a godsend and others say its BS and doesnt do shit, whats your opinion?
It's 100% not high prolactin and you should absolutely not take care or anything else, go get bloodwork if you are unsure and don't add drugs without it.

I've run npp for the first time recently and it's been a godsend to my joints, and not really experienced the blues even on 300mg per week.

I feel better than yesterday mentally, but insomnia bothers me, i wake up pretty early in mornings and cant be sleeping 3-4 hours every day.

Is 200mg even worth it in your opinion?
I see results from 200mg. Obviously not without high test and usually a DHT as well.

The depression and lethargy people get from NPP/Deca isn't always high prolactin, nandrolone affects our dopamine and GABAA receptors. I'm not smart enough to explain exactly what it does, but in short nandrolone has effects across the brain as a whole aside from just causing prolactin to increase (200mg is also pretty unlikely to cause prolactin to spike.) Of course everyone's response is different.

Nandrolone also metabolizes into DHN, a less androgenic hormone that outcompetes DHT at most receptors, which is why people say nandrolone is a hair safe steroid. DHT is also responsible for creating drive, libido, etc. Pairing something like proviron, primo, or mast helps to counter this, but you'll also lose the hair safety benefits of DHN.

The depression and lethargy people get from NPP/Deca isn't always high prolactin, nandrolone affects our dopamine and GABAA receptors.
Nandrolone increases dopamine metabolism if I am not mistaken and dopamine levels are directly correlated to prolactin levels, that's why we use caber and prami to combat high prolactin.

I am a huge proponent of lowering/dropping whatever is causing high prolactin before adding caber. Caber is thrown around way too fucking loosely.

But I don’t think it’s the case here. Give your body some time to adjust to the hormone changes

It's 100% not high prolactin and you should absolutely not take care or anything else, go get bloodwork if you are unsure and don't add drugs witho

It's 100% not high prolactin and you should absolutely not take care or anything else, go get bloodwork if you are unsure and don't add drugs without it.
Hey OP,

Hey OP, listen to what BTJ said about your situation: He's 100% accurate. You're mental.

Hey OP, listen to what BTJ said about your situation: He's 100% accurate. You're mental.
I would say that’s inaccurate. No might react differently with certain ppl as mental sides. I’ve tried npp 6 different times longest I lasted on it was 6 weeks. But each time I’ve tried by the 3rd day my mood starts to take a shit each and every time I’ve tried it and the longer you stay on it the worse it gets at least until the 2nd or 3rd weak when your levels hit a peak stability

I would say that’s inaccurate. No might react differently with certain ppl as mental sides. I’ve tried npp 6 different times longest I lasted on it was 6 weeks. But each time I’ve tried by the 3rd day my mood starts to take a shit each and every time I’ve tried it and the longer you stay on it the worse it gets at least until the 2nd or 3rd weak when your levels hit a peak stability
Sorry to say, but you are probably as prone to suggestibility as the OP. It's not just about his mental condition, but all the other claims he makes. Just read what he claims again.

Sorry to say, but you are probably as prone to suggestibility as the OP. It's not just about his mental condition, but all the other claims he makes. Just read what he claims again.
Everyone is on a bell curve, some respond like the majority, some respond differently.

I'm not sure why people are so quick to shut down anyone who responds differently to compounds relative to the norm on this forum.

I feel test c literally day of the shot, now Im not saying Im building muscle like I would at peak 12-13 weeks of a test c cycle but I do feel it.

I'm not sure why people are so quick to shut down anyone who responds differently to compounds relative to the norm on this forum.
Your thought process isn't necessarily wrong and I get where you are coming from. Everyone reacts in their own way and has their own experiences.

I cringe when I see a bb/ped forum member or members constantly use terms like 100% guarantee when it comes to things like this. Many times these type believe if they don't experience it or never heard of someone experiencing it that they believe in (or read somewhere), then it can't be possible.
Its more appropriate to say something like there is an extremely low chance/high chance etc..

In my opinion, even with NPP (vs deca) I think it is unlikely what this guy has said he is experiencing is a side effect of NPP but I can't say for certain. Getting bloodwork is probably the way to go before trying to solve any perceived issues and also if OP thinks it is the NPP/deca, then yeah, he can stop taking it too.

Last edited:
Get blood work - all data points are helpful. I don't think anyone here can give you informed advice without them.

Typically, prolactin issues can be addressed via aromatase inhibitor - high prolactin often occurs in the presence of high estrogen, by addressing the latter you'll also address the prolactin. I have seen only a few cases where that did not seem to hold true.

Is it possible it's in your head? Sure. That doesn't make it any less real though. That said - many would argue against it but, I am a firm believer that side effects can be felt very quickly with most compounds. It does take a few weeks for the majority of compounds to reach a steady state in your body, but it's often not the steady state part of the cycle that bothers most people... it's the ride up the hill towards that steady state. If you picture a blood level graph - most people only focus on the peaks and troughs, but there are a lot of things going on in those graph lines when they first move up, or down as well.

IME npp can spike prolactin it’s an “aggressive” compound when you attach a short ester. Regular deca is more smooth and your body can regulate better. However it’s the same compound you’re going to get the same side effects sooner or later.
I would continue for a week or two and try to fix it with DA if can’t fix it just drop the compound and blast test mast to see the shiny side of life. You can also add masteron with the npp and see how you feel.

Maybe you should start at 50mg a week and increase every 3-4 weeks that way it would be easier to gauge the pros vs mg/week, you may find your sweet spot at a much lower dose, or if your bold try a lower test to npp doseage, some say npp can cause test to aromatise more and they get better results with less sides with lower test and higher npp...