Full Body Bro Split

birdland

Wanted to share my new split. Im a bro split fan but can only do 4x a week. Don't want to have a single leg day because I need to bring them up and 1 leg day is too long/crowded. Basically dividing legs into quads,hams,glutes,calves. Upper body into chest/back,arms,delts. 1 upper and lower focus per day feels way better than ppl or UL.

Sat- Quads then arms
Sun- Delts then calves
Mon-off
Tue- Chest/Back then hams
Wed-off
Thur- Delts then glutes

As you can see hitting everything good 1x a week with little overlap. I get a chance to hit 1 upper body focus 2x so i have delts twice. Some may question chest/back but I simply superset dips and chins as they arent weak and I love incorporating calsthenics.

Anyone ever ran sonething like this? You can really mix and match what upper and lower focus you do. Say you want more volume for chest/back, pair that with calves then put hams with delts etc.

Wanted to share my new split. Im a bro split fan but can only do 4x a week. Don't want to have a single leg day because I need to bring them up and 1 leg day is too long/crowded. Basically dividing legs into quads,hams,glutes,calves. Upper body into chest/back,arms,delts. 1 upper and lower focus per day feels way better than ppl or UL.

Sat- Quads then arms
Sun- Delts then calves
Mon-off
Tue- Chest/Back then hams
Wed-off
Thur- Delts then glutes

As you can see hitting everything good 1x a week with little overlap. I get a chance to hit 1 upper body focus 2x so i have delts twice. Some may question chest/back but I simply superset dips and chins as they arent weak and I love incorporating calsthenics.

Anyone ever ran sonething like this? You can really mix and match what upper and lower focus you do. Say you want more volume for chest/back, pair that with calves then put hams with delts etc.

Welcome to Meso. Check out the New Member Introduction thread.

Back