FUYAO Peptides: Best quality and prices

This seems like a very elaborate joke and FUYAO maybe means F up your (finish as you like that’s where my brain got to).

just another reshipper pretending its a factory

welcome
Greetings sir,

If we were a reseller or reshipped, we would have the same lists as the other sources who offer the same and identical lists for peptides.
Our pricing will be higher if we are just resellers. We have cheap prices because we can save costs by doing the peptides ourselves.
Our list is shorter, because we only offer what we can lyophilise ourselves.
You will be able to verify this if you test our products.

Hello sir,

Still waiting blind testing.

Homer
I'm glad you think the members here should do your job for you. Thanks for taking initiative in nothing.

I advise everyone to not order from this source, as their testing is incomplete, and apparently they won't test. Buyer beware.

I'm glad you think the members here should do your job for you. Thanks for taking initiative in nothing.

I advise everyone to not order from this source, as their testing is incomplete, and apparently they won't test. Buyer beware.
Yes, buyers beware from a source who wants to offer 420 USD credit for HGH blind testing.

Homer

Yes, buyers beware from a source who wants to offer 420 USD credit for HGH blind testing.

Homer
Here's the problem big guy.

Let's say I buy a kit of your GH, having no idea about purity (only what you want it to be, but not actually knowing yourself). I then send it to Jano, and hypothetically, it comes out at a disappointing, low purity.

Now I get $420 store credit to buy other potentially low-purity peptides from you. Which I would then have to lab test myself, incurring additional costs.

Just doesn't make sense. When a source offers products for the first time, they need to establish a baseline expectation of quality via their own lab testing of most, if not all, products. That way, the probability of a disappointing testing result for the buyer is lower, and the expected value of the store credit higher. Only then does incentivized blind testing by customers become feasible.

Here's the problem big guy.

Let's say I buy a kit of your GH, having no idea about purity (only what you want it to be, but not actually knowing yourself). I then send it to Jano, and hypothetically, it comes out at a disappointing, low purity.

Now I get $420 store credit to buy other potentially low-purity peptides from you. Which I would then have to lab test myself, incurring additional costs.

Just doesn't make sense. When a source offers products for the first time, they need to establish a baseline expectation of quality via their own lab testing of most, if not all, products. That way, the probability of a disappointing testing result for the buyer is lower, and the value of the store credit higher. Only then does incentivized blind testing by customers become feasible.
Greetings sir,

If it's disappointing, we would simply refund it instead of crediting it, plus the order value.

Since you seem to agree on a such idea, which is not something I mind.

We will send our HGH for testing, and cancel the credit offer. You can wait for testing results, that will probably be available in 20-30 days.

Homer

Greetings sir,

If it's disappointing, we would simply refund it instead of crediting it, plus the order value.

Since you seem to agree on a such idea, which is not something I mind.

We will send our HGH for testing, and cancel the credit offer. You can wait for testing results, that will probably be available in 20-30 days.

Homer
Then remove all untested items from your pricelist until testing comes in. Also, the credit should still remain for customers as this incentivises the blind testing. Again, all initial testing for EVERY product is your responsibility. You then produce and incentive through credit or full refund for blind testing.

It really seems like you have no clue how it works here. You should read some other source threads or at least the rules in place for sources. It's our responsibility to hold you sources accountable.

So far your doing a terrible job introducing yourself to the forum. Your business received from here will reflect that.

So
Greetings sir,

If we were a reseller or reshipped, we would have the same lists as the other sources who offer the same and identical lists for peptides.
Our pricing will be higher if we are just resellers. We have cheap prices because we can save costs by doing the peptides ourselves.
Our list is shorter, because we only offer what we can lyophilise ourselves.
You will be able to verify this if you test our products.
So Tai Hui for raws then?

Back