Gear and Elevated Blood Pressure

Those of you who saw elevated BP panels and were able to reduce them without stopping gear, what was most auspicious in achieving that? I've seen plenty of ideas between diet or herbs, but I'm more interested in personal testimonies.

For reference, I run light to mild doses, usually just of 250-600mg of test or small amounts of deca in concurrence since it helps with my knee pain. After a couple months I'm in the 140-150/80-90 bp range and typically I sit in the 110-120/70 ish range when I'm on nothing. I'm in my early 30s and looking to sit on 300mg test for the long term. Appreciate any ideas/advice.
300 test long term is too high of dosage. Most TRT patients max out at 200mg weekly.
Even at 200mg Elevated BP, Hematocrit, and E2 become issues.
Your question here is about BP.....high hct, will cause that as the blood is thickened to a point that the heart is working harder to push blood thru you.
A couple ways to help this condition are stay well hydrated. You need water to function properly.
A Grapefruit daily reduces Hematocrit, in my case i eat a bowl of Dole sliced grapefruit eod.
So theres a couple ways above.... Another is fill a shot glass 3/4 full of apple cider vinegar and slam it.
It will lower high side bp 20 plus pts and low side 10 to 15 within about 15 min.
Re think your long term 300mg number tho its just high enough to trigger sides without really any added benefit over 150 to 200 weekly.

Awesome man, one final question, what time do you take it? I know it has a very long half life but just curious. I might have to try it sometime because my bp is low-normal but i have a slightly elevated rhr despite the daily cardio..and I'm not even blasting yet.
Personally, I take 5mg of Nebivolol first thing in the AM about an hour before my workout. After about 3 days the effects last all the way until the next morning. I take my Telmisartan at night, reduced to 60mg now that I’m taking Nebivolol.

Of note, I started at 2.5mg Nebivolol daily to gage impact and interaction and adjusted from there.

First of all, cardio.
And dont expect it to work from first week, it takes many.

I had slight hypertension with test and cardio took me to the same levels as when im off.

Avoid excess salt/sugar

Beetroot extract. Its the only supplement that works for me. The one i have is 1500mg per pill, i take 3 daily.

And last, i wasnt sure about doing it, but started telmisartan (20mg) with nevibolol (2,5mg). After 1 month i can do test/npp and barely have bp increased. In case i have some bp peak (stress/too much salt in food) i pop extra beetroot extract pills and if its bednight i take theanin

Anyways, many things you can do but i would start in that order.
This is great advice, I approve.

300 test long term is too high of dosage. Most TRT patients max out at 200mg weekly.
Even at 200mg Elevated BP, Hematocrit, and E2 become issues.
Your question here is about BP.....high hct, will cause that as the blood is thickened to a point that the heart is working harder to push blood thru you.
A couple ways to help this condition are stay well hydrated. You need water to function properly.
A Grapefruit daily reduces Hematocrit, in my case i eat a bowl of Dole sliced grapefruit eod.
So theres a couple ways above.... Another is fill a shot glass 3/4 full of apple cider vinegar and slam it.
It will lower high side bp 20 plus pts and low side 10 to 15 within about 15 min.
Re think your long term 300mg number tho its just high enough to trigger sides without really any added benefit over 150 to 200 weekly.

Appreciate you looking out man. I swap back and forth between test-e and clomid, 6mo each. I realize 300mg is a supra dose (or I will do 200test-e/100deca if my joints are feeling rough), but it seems I'm a very poor responder. Even at that dose I'm sitting at 900-1000ng/dl total ever time I run bloods. Additionally, I rather adopted John Crisler's idea of you may as well get a small amount extra if you're injecting anyway, but maybe I should taper off to 250mg or lower regardless. Cat's gear, southern compounding before that, along with several others over the years, so it wasn't under-dosed. I'm still looking to improve my methods regardless--maybe I'll try out a pure enclomiphene approach soon.

Currently I'm on a med that has me avoiding strong citrus fruits but I'll be changing to something else in the coming weeks, so I think I'll give your daily grapefruit idea a go. Love them anyway. Do you have a general idea of how long the apple cider vinegar is reducing your BP for?

20-40 mg telmisartan daily while blasting does me. It’s that simple. It’s also a preventative measure.

Food choice is the number one factor affecting my blood pressure. I meticulously check and record my blood pressure since hypertension run in both sides of my family.

High carb intake, sodium, and specially mixture of sodium dense fatty foods think beef/pork soups will spike my bp immediately, bloating doesn’t help either.

Hence, I take 80mg telmisartan on cycle, 40mg if not to control it. Regular cardio and sensible eating habits keeps it around 115-130/75-85.