Gear, Growth, and Gains: New Podcast Episode 003: AAS for Untested Powerlifters; Cardiovascular & Psych Effects; Women & GH Secretagogues; Thyroid...

I wonder if someone were to have a surgery where there was a really long incision, what would be the optimal stack for tissue healing? With the best possible outcome, as far as fastest healing and minimal scarring goes?
I assume gh, bpc-157, and tb-500. Any others you would recommend for faster repair and neoangiogenesis?
i recently had elbow/hand surgery with the elbow incision being 3" long (on inside elbow) , i was using tb/bpc and i swear i was healed up like a wolverine and you can barely see the scar after 8-9 weeks post op , i have since stopped the peptides and i am noticeably achey throughout my body so those peptides do work especially in a slightly larger dose as most articles recommended

@Type-IIx Great pod and great info, much appreciated!

In regards to training for strength, power, and adaptations associated with those without putting on mass. Do you think there is an anabolic threshold like a dose level that needs to be kept so that more muscle mass is not acquired? Basically if one were to go through a training phase doing strictly strength and power related training, keeping volume and set rep schemes and intensity totally geared towards strength and power and keeping calorie intake to a level to only try and aid recovery is there a risk of adding muscle mass if the amount of milligrams of anabolics is too high. I'm assuming it would depend on compound choices and that if you're not doing hypertrophy stimulating training and not eating enough calories to add tissue then it would be difficult. I'm wondering if there's enough anabolic drug stimulation though you would be at risk of putting on mass.

Not sure if my question makes sense but I tried to word it the best I could.

@Type-IIx Great pod and great info, much appreciated!

In regards to training for strength, power, and adaptations associated with those without putting on mass. Do you think there is an anabolic threshold like a dose level that needs to be kept so that more muscle mass is not acquired? Basically if one were to go through a training phase doing strictly strength and power related training, keeping volume and set rep schemes and intensity totally geared towards strength and power and keeping calorie intake to a level to only try and aid recovery is there a risk of adding muscle mass if the amount of milligrams of anabolics is too high. I'm assuming it would depend on compound choices and that if you're not doing hypertrophy stimulating training and not eating enough calories to add tissue then it would be difficult. I'm wondering if there's enough anabolic drug stimulation though you would be at risk of putting on mass.

Not sure if my question makes sense but I tried to word it the best I could.
It makes sense but there’s no answer. It depends: on compound; on body and muscle mass; cycle length; on nutritional; and individual factors.