Gear Stinks like Hell

I have some old gear from Ace Labs (non meso source). Those days are long behind me using this crap but I never got an answer for sometning;

When I puncture and draw Testosterone from the vial, it stinks to high hell, some obvious Medical Equipment type smell, and it fills the whole room and persists for hours. Obviously when injecting it, you smell it too, and continue to smell it for a day.

Honestly they were good years ago. Then I remember they had a quality control issue and they just never got their shi* back together. I remmeber getting 4 Vials of Test and 3 of them had loose Caps. Just tossed the Vials.

So wtf did they put in that oil? I should also note I didn't use this smelly ass gear much, maybe a few times (like 2ml)... it's like a mix of medical gloves, wet pennies, idk how to describe it. I'm sure somebody on here knows.

The carrier oil is probably rotten. Junk it
That would mean it was rotten from day 1 . Which could be the case. I was thinking it was guiacol? But I have other gear that has it, and doesn't smell like a fucking rubber factory.

I won't use it ever again, and will junk it, but just wanted to know what It was before I flip it the final bird and bin it. I honestly have never known. I didn't think rotten oil would smell like rubber medical BS. It's some type of gas it's letting off for sure.

The amount of air that escapes the vial is miniscule, as we know, yet stinks the whole room up. Weird as hell.

Tbh thank God for Meso and reputable sources. Looking back on old forums, I can't even believe the "trust me bro, it works " mentality was ever rationalized.

Yeah whatever it is, it's not worth using imo. You'll find something you're more comfortable using pretty easily

They ever use EO in their stuff?
It says BA and BB but I think that's BS (pun intended)

I already use Several sources gear on here, great stuff. This was just for my own knowledge base going forward. I'll probably just ask a brewer that's been doing this awhile what it could be , if they don't know, that's some super spooky shi*

Back