General Pharmaceuticals - EU Domestic & International

Sibutramine is 30 or 50 tab like the rest?
Sibutramine is 30 tablets x 20mg
The shipment arrived today, but when I checked the authenticity on the laboratory's website, I was told that they are not original, and I am waiting for a reply.
I already notified technical staff about the problem. Reason for this is that authentification codes for trenbolone enanthate products have not been recorded in database after production. This mistake is being fixed just now and I will keep you updated

Sibutramine is 30 tablets x 20mg

I already notified technical staff about the problem. Reason for this is that authentification codes for trenbolone enanthate products have not been recorded in database after production. This mistake is being fixed just now and I will keep you updated
Great failure for a pharmaceutical quality laboratory, I have no other choice but to trust you, I hope you solve it and that the trembo is not used cooking oil.;)

The verification database has already been fixed and is working for all products.

GP is being distributed in wholesale manner to other resellers, which means there are other parties where a retail customer can purchase GP products. This leaves room for faking and is scenario where authentication system is relevant.

Since you made a direct purchase, there is no reason to be concerned about product authenticity.

Furthermore as I made a point in my original post - we support testing incentive, which means we cover testing expenses in form of store credit.

The verification database has already been fixed and is working for all products.

GP is being distributed in wholesale manner to other resellers, which means there are other parties where a retail customer can purchase GP products. This leaves room for faking and is scenario where authentication system is relevant.

Since you made a direct purchase, there is no reason to be concerned about product authenticity.

Furthermore as I made a point in my original post - we support testing incentive, which means we cover testing expenses in form of store credit.
Verification carried out and original products.
Thank you for your prompt and courteous service, I'm sorry for my mistrust, I'm more relaxed.
Regards

Placed an order Friday, taking advantage of free shipping, today already received tracking. Flowing and fast communication, both on email and telegram. I really appreciated the opportunity to choose the type of shipping. Usually, with other sources, it is not possible, because decide themselves.

The price list I received by email is honest and very interesting, especially for those who do not order retail.

I will leave another review when I receive the goods. At the moment I am very satisfied