MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Would you blame them after you see these?

View attachment 298393

View attachment 298394

View attachment 298395

View attachment 298396

And finally iykyk
View attachment 298397

All those photos except for the first photo were edited using AI.
damn that is some nice photoshop skills your having yourself :D - i can make you rest assured, that this photo is not edited nor is it AI-generated.

you guys taking it too far now.. can you make some photoshop of the recent photos i posted as well maybe or is it also ai generated?

Come on guys. I can tame picture of my university lab and start making gear in my home telling you it’s made in a professional laboratory. You can visit one and take pictures too.
There is nothing special about writing your name on peace of paper in a laboratory. It proves absolutely nothing.
Only thing that should matter is proper testing and encouraging blind testing.

So why show pics of Agilent GC and ICP equipment but absolutely no disclosure of internal testing.

Talk us though your culture pics. So you have this vast internal testing program but take no credit for it and never mention any of the results?
as promised you, you get an detailed review about those specs your asking. but for now, enjoy the pictures.

can you make some photoshop of the recent photos i posted as well maybe or is it also ai generated?
Done. Again I'm not saying your recent photos are edited. I'm just saying someone would go to this extent.

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    109.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    111.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 22
Official annoncement:

just to talk about the basics of the previous pictures i have provided, no pictures is fake and all provided by the factory who produce my products, i have been honest and told you guys multiple time, it is an licensed manufacturer company where GenericAsia is being produced, yes it is true one member in herefound one of the customers/supplier sharing the SAME picture on their website, as i did here, that dont mean i lie or provide fake pictures.

secondly the picture i provided with GA and the date of 10.12.2024 - is now being accused of being fake, AI-generated and a lot more. These stupid accusations needs to stop, there is some few individuals out there trying to destroy my business and make these stupid claims about my pictures is AI-generated, which is IMPOSSIBLE TO BE DONE like that, look the god damn picture through, how can you guys says that is fake? -

thirdly yes the floors on the rooms is not matching, one is green and one is blue, and immediately you guys saying '' oh the floors color is not matching oh its fake '' seems like those individuals who keep making stupid claims and try to destroy my business here is clearly not aware of how an licensed manufacturer company works, there is multiple rooms where different equipments in, not my fault that you guys are used to order from an UGL lab with all machines in one basement, lol. it is an legimate manufacturer company with over 1000 employees and having over 20 different laboratories in that facility.

4. my products have not damaged anyone or killed anyone, all my products is being tested and provided. oh now yes, you dont have oxymetholone, well that will be on way as well and be online soon. just like the trenbolone e 200mg/ml you guys made an drama out of and actually was blind tested by an customer and provided as well, where is the comments for those goods stuff?

5. there is clearly a few individuals in here having something against GenericAsia or was given a few dollars to go stir up some drama in their forum, since i made USA domestic available it has been nothing but headache from those same guys in here.

6. i dont see the same effort or pressure on different sources in here who should be in the first place. my quality and service speaks for it self, seems like some one just cant accept nice competition.

7. here is the last laboratory pictures i share with you guys and will not be replying any more comments about my facility of pictures, a lot is showen. looking really forward to see who the next offer will be as i DONT SEE ANYTHING AT ALL on other sources, who should be held for accountable for less.
i would wonder whats the next drama subjects will be after these pictures.

- oh before i forget to mention, please have in mind these photos are from same facility just different laboratories, as you should understand by now it is an licensed manufacturer company.. i can understand some of you are used to only have ordered from UGL labs that have 10 equipments in one small warehouse :)
just to clarify and let you guys see.. before your saying it is AI or photoshopped again

as promised you, you get an detailed review about those specs your asking. but for now, enjoy the pictures.

So you've just not been sharing the details and results from an extensive in house testing program consistent with GMP/USP standards? You thought that was probably just a little too over the top for the members here to really want to see.

Awesome. Can't wait to hear more. I'll hold.

as that said i will not be replying any more comments about the photos nor providing more pictures as there is plenty of pictures and still accuse it for photoshop or AI. i need to think about my security, safety and the risk the factory is getting here.

anadrol is sent for test, will be shared with you guys as well once its ready.

So you've just not been sharing the details and results from an extensive in house testing program consistent with GMP/USP standards? You thought that was probably just a little too over the top for the members here to really want to see.

Awesome. Can't wait to hear more. I'll hold.
you asked for pics, you got the pics, now you keep demanding more and more. you get the reply for your last subjects you wanted specs of and the test results of the anadrol.

wonder whats next..

still looking in forums but cant see how active you are on other threads, weirdly.

I don't blame @GenericAsia for deciding to stop sharing pictures of the lab. It clearly has done nothing helpful for anyone. I'm not going to go into AI generated or not, etc, etc. Clearly AI has come a long way and people are very distrusting of pictures that can easily be altered by AI.

I think @readalot is campaigning for the right solutions; focusing exclusively on the quantitative data derived from the testing of his products, and the methodology used to produce, plus all that other deep science shit that I don't understand.

It's encouraging to see you jump back into this thread, GA. I want to reiterate that once again, none of this is personal, at least it shouldn't be from any members here.

I've said it before, lol, and I'll say it again. I love your oils and I think you're a top tier source from a communication perspective, timeliness of shipping, customer service, etc, and even the temperament to deal with the mob of pitchforks. Meso members, please don't jump down my throat - I'm not slobbering on Marcus' knob. I'm just trying to acknowledge some positive things in this big shitstorm.

While we have your attention, address the Anadrol testing issue. This small issue has become a larger one because it has been ignored by you numerous times. Not forgotten, simply IGNORED by you time and time again!

Ignoring this issues is a general reflection of your lack of integrity and humility. We all know you dropped the ball on this issue. You probably never had the Anadrol tested or did not want to post poor results.

If you can’t address this small issue alone, then your credibility regarding the other issues is simply non existent.

Stop the self pity, why are you picking on me bull shit. No more used car salesman fast talk. Just nut up, show some humility, own your mistakes, short comings and deceptions. Be truthful forth coming and rebuild your credibility.

You really have not paid attention to this thread, because if you had, you would realize and know that your biggest critics are also your best supporters.

You have great products and great prices, but our health and well being is PRICELESS! One of the ways we protect that is through harm reduction, hence demanding more testing and protocols related to such.

Rest assured, all sources are on notice because of the diligent people who you accuse of picking on you.

I don't blame @GenericAsia for deciding to stop sharing pictures of the lab. It clearly has done nothing helpful for anyone. I'm not going to go into AI generated or not, etc, etc. Clearly AI has come a long way and people are very distrusting of pictures that can easily be altered by AI.

I think @readalot is campaigning for the right solutions; focusing exclusively on the quantitative data derived from the testing of his products, and the methodology used to produce, plus all that other deep science shit that I don't understand.

It's encouraging to see you jump back into this thread, GA. I want to reiterate that once again, none of this is personal, at least it shouldn't be from any members here.

I've said it before, lol, and I'll say it again. I love your oils and I think you're a top tier source from a communication perspective, timeliness of shipping, customer service, etc, and even the temperament to deal with the mob of pitchforks. Meso members, please don't jump down my throat - I'm not slobbering on Marcus' knob. I'm just trying to acknowledge some positive things in this big shitstorm.
Agreed on all points. @GenericAsia has done a commendable job so far accommodating the asks when other vendors would not even respond or simply say "No thanks."

you asked for pics, you got the pics
No in fact I said your pics are worthless. I specifiy said I don't need them and you would have been wise to not share them if not comfortable based on your OPSEC.

But now you've shown analytical equipment pics so you are on the hook even more for what I did ask for....results of your internal testing program compliant with GMP/USP standards.

Well done. Can't wait to see it all. Thank you.

No in fact I said your pics are worthless. I specifiy said I don't need them and you would have been wise to not share them if not comfortable based on your OPSEC.

But now you've shown analytical equipment pics so you are on the hook even more for what I did ask for....results of your internal testing program compliant with GMP/USP standards.

Well done. Can't wait to see it all. Thank you.
Is he, though? At the end of the day, these guys are drug dealers. What are you going to do if he just hits ignore and continues business as usual? I'm not saying there isn't some validity to what you're doing, but the only real, actionable power any of us have is to not buy.

Is he, though? At the end of the day, these guys are drug dealers. What are you going to do if he just hits ignore and continues business as usual? I'm not saying there isn't some validity to what you're doing, but the only real, actionable power any of us have is to not buy.
Absolutely correct. My only chance on here is to get people to expect an improved testing standard. We can debate what that is based on actionable data as it comes out. Some tests seems non-negotiable to me (like sterility) but others are more murky. Hence, working on the data.

If that standard isn't met then no business. Of course there will be some who don't care and I get that. Change will only come through critical mass. Good points.

Back