MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Who's putting what on youtube? Talk about wanting some heat.......

Serious Denzel Washington GIF

was just about to give GA a try, lots of positives in this thread.

Not a customer atm, I've been loyal to another brand for a long time, but if they drop the ball, GA is definately going to be my go to.

It's QCS pricing with premium quality, great customer service, just no fancy packaging.

It's QCS pricing with premium quality, great customer service, just no fancy packaging.
i’d been loyal to a source for gear since back when steroid source talk was a sub on Reddit years ago. never had a reason to look elsewhere until they went dark early this year.

i swear this has to be the golden age of gear. i regret not keeping up on sources, but damn happy i checked back into Meso when i needed some direction. this board has been a legit goldmine. legit won’t have to look elsewhere for years.

i’d been loyal to a source for gear since back when steroid source talk was a sub on Reddit years ago. never had a reason to look elsewhere until they went dark early this year.

i swear this has to be the golden age of gear. i regret not keeping up on sources, but damn happy i checked back into Meso when i needed some direction. this board has been a legit goldmine. legit won’t have to look elsewhere for years.

Will the new batches be tested?
yes all our batches is being tested.. was actually gonna ask you guys about this. how do you guys want this, you want it for sale asap once it’s instock and then publish the lab results once it’s ready or you want the lab results published before making any sales … hit me up, currently we talk about Cypionate 250mg/ml and enanthate 250mg/ml

well seems like you found the right spot to be on, GA don’t do you wrong :)

Not a customer atm, I've been loyal to another brand for a long time, but if they drop the ball, GA is definately going to be my go to.

appreciate the kind words mate hope to see you around soon then

yes all our batches is being tested.. was actually gonna ask you guys about this. how do you guys want this, you want it for sale asap once it’s instock and then publish the lab results once it’s ready or you want the lab results published before making any sales … hit me up, currently we talk about Cypionate 250mg/ml and enanthate 250mg/ml
I appreciate the batch testing for sure big dawg!! Would you be able to get an expiration date from the mct oil that you are making the current batches from? I wouldn't think it would matter to most people about when you put it on the shelf cause I'm sure if the test came back horribly out of range you would make it right in some way. Honestly some sources don't test every batch and post so I commented You for testing each batch!

Sponsors

Latest posts