MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

What crypto services are you guys using now? I haven't used it in a while, mostly been bank transfers.

I have a coinbase account but I need to re-verify my identity cus EU.
I'm using coinbase as well. Has been smooth so far and pretty easy to navigate.
But I am curious as to why it takes 5 days from the time I purchase coins, for them to be available to move to my wallet for purchases?
Does anyone know a faster way?

I'm using coinbase as well. Has been smooth so far and pretty easy to navigate.
But I am curious as to why it takes 5 days from the time I purchase coins, for them to be available to move to my wallet for purchases?
Does anyone know a faster way?
Coinbase only gave me a waiting period for the first purchase I made. After that it's been instant every time. Idk how many times you've used it to purchase coin, but maybe your next purchases will be instant if that was your first time

Coinbase only gave me a waiting period for the first purchase I made. After that it's been instant every time. Idk how many times you've used it to purchase coin, but maybe your next purchases will be instant if that was your first time
since switching to coinbase I've made 5 purchases and the bank that I use isn't some mom and pop credit union, its a major bank. So it shouldnt be anything to do with that. But honestly I cant think of any other reason besides the bank?

since switching to coinbase I've made 5 purchases and the bank that I use isn't some mom and pop credit union, its a major bank. So it shouldnt be anything to do with that. But honestly I cant think of any other reason besides the bank?
I also use a major bank, idk maybe look into how the transfer is setup. I have no clue about what variables effect what. Just wanted to throw out that I don't have a wait period so there is a way lol.

Note to Coinbase users: set up a free online crypto wallet.

Send BTC from Coinbase to your wallet first, then send it from your wallet to the vendor. If you can send BTC to a vendor, you can do this. It's the same process, just one extra step.

There are plenty of free online crypto wallets. For OPSEC and to prevent being banned by Coinbase.