MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Touch down from GA. Two complaints, first one I ordered 20 test cyp but got 10 test cyp and 10 test enath amps. Second one is the scoring is not a 4 way but only half.
IMG_0111.jpegIMG_0112.jpeg

Touch down from GA. Two complaints, first one I ordered 20 test cyp but got 10 test cyp and 10 test enath amps. Second one is the scoring is not a 4 way but only half.
View attachment 290673View attachment 290674
thanks for sharing the pics and the feedback as well. the amps is freebies and not related to your order at all, the 10 missing vial must be an mistake from our side I will run it up in the system an check it in mean time please send me an email about this matter.

btw i never mentioned the tabs is scored in 4 ways, we always been clear about our tabs that they’re scored and coated colors.

enjoy the gear!!

View attachment 290673View attachment 290674
thanks for sharing the pics and the feedback as well. the amps is freebies and not related to your order at all, the 10 missing vial must be an mistake from our side I will run it up in the system an check it in mean time please send me an email about this matter.

btw i never mentioned the tabs is scored in 4 ways, we always been clear about our tabs that they’re scored and coated colors.

enjoy the gear!!
To clarify on the vials i put an order in for 20 test cyp but you did mention in the following email you where sending out 10 vials. TLDR: GA didnt just fuck me over just a mild annoyance aside from that the response and costumer service was outstanding

To clarify on the vials i put an order in for 20 test cyp but you did mention in the following email you where sending out 10 vials. TLDR: GA didnt just fuck me over just a mild annoyance aside from that the response and costumer service was outstanding
ah i remember that mate, because the old batch was finished..

appreciate your honesty enjoy the products