MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

placed my first order of a couple of boxes of recently restocked oils late last month. the communication to initiate the process, send & receipt of coin, through provided tracking, was on point. the pack was held up for a couple of days in customs, but it still landed quicker than some domestic purchases i have made with other vetted sources. packing was more than adequate, so everything landed safe and sound. the color coded price list makes vial ID simple for those who struggle with that sort of thing. lastly, i shouldn’t even need to report this, but it’s an issue elsewhere…the vials are all crystal clear and filled to the very top.

all in all, the experience lived up to so many other reports found in GA’s thread. i won’t need to run this stuff for a while, so nothing anecdotal to report for a while. no doubt, i will be ordering again, especially with new GB’s coming in hot.
hi mate, appreciate the honest feedback your giving man. all our oils is like filled to the top and is crystal clear, which is very important of course!!

enjoy the products man,

Received my very first order, 10 vials of Testosterone Enanthate took around 2 weeks to the United Kingdom,packaging was very good.

No freebies though @GenericAsia was it something I said lol.

Will be sending a sample off to @janoshik for testing soon.
looking forward for the blind test, keep us updated once tested so you get the store credit.

about the freebies must be an mistake from the shipping team, next order will be made up no worries

from my experience with ga the smaller the order the less" freebies" you get, i got really hooked up once with freebies but that was a larger order, the next couple not so many freebies but small orders ime anyway
correct, some order is too small and we match the freebies according to that. if the order is large we give more freebies of course.