MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

yesterday I received a package (Europe) no problem, new batch of Test C white cap (the old one was grey cap), @GenericAsia I think it's 12ml instead of 10ml, excellent; do you already have analyses available for this new batch?

I thought cap colours stay the same with GA? White cap is Test E on their list…
the new batch caps of TE TC don’t mean anything any longer as we decided to sticker the vials with initials instead to minimize the confusion so now the vials is labeled with stickers as TE TC TP DE BU EQ and list goes on

@GenericAsia I've seen multiple people in the last week ask you about the testing for the new oils you produced. You ignore them and do not respond to people asking about the promised testing. Why? You started selling the oils in Mid July and said that you would test them immediately.

@GenericAsia I've seen multiple people in the last week ask you about the testing for the new oils you produced. You ignore them and do not respond to people asking about the promised testing. Why? You started selling the oils in Mid July and said that you would test them immediately.
I would also like to see the results, but he did ask if people wanted him to wait to receive results before selling the new oils and almost everyone said they did not want to wait.

I would also like to see the results, but he did ask if people wanted him to wait to receive results before selling the new oils and almost everyone said they did not want to wait.
Yes, that is true. But when people start asking and you ignore them and do not reply at all, it seems very suspect. At least let people know the status of the testing or respond in some manner, but completely ignoring is strange.

If I recall right. GA said hed test the new batch(s) & then switched up to saying he’s waiting on customers who said they’d test the batch after getting their orders.
Which both haven’t happened. And a source should always test the product before selling it.

Or am I mistaken?

Yes, that is true. But when people start asking and you ignore them and do not reply at all, it seems very suspect. At least let people know the status of the testing or respond in some manner, but completely ignoring is strange.
as far as i can see its only the HGH they been asking. TE & TC will be tested as well don’t worry about that mate , will be fixed as we also wait for blind test

If I recall right. GA said hed test the new batch(s) & then switched up to saying he’s waiting on customers who said they’d test the batch after getting their orders.
Which both haven’t happened. And a source should always test the product before selling it.

Or am I mistaken?
correct, and we will of course provide the lab tests without doubt.

If it’s a problem to test frequently for you GA maybe make bigger batches that last longer so that the test results will last longer on product. Then my the time you start a new batch and finish it, then test and post results about the time you run out of older batch. Time management. If your that busy like it seems,which is good for you but usually turns out bad for us consumers you have to have some type of confidence booster for us. Like test results faster to make us not nervous about buying as much and as frequent. So far you have been an excellent source. Many start off this way then turn cocky and confident and could care less about us. Then you get newcomer dickriders bc of the price and boom another QSC which we don’t need. Besides testing all the time everything else about them is harsh for the buyer. They make you feel like a peasant after your payment. But the test results keeps people buying bc their products test well and it comes in like they promise. So if you can start testing more and keep the same business attitude you will be bigger than them and better which is what I hope for. Just a rant sorry about it I’m just tired of sources treating us like we’re stupid and not caring about our issues and basically telling us to that we’re gonna take whatever they give us and deal with it.IMG_0714.jpeg