MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

If it’s a problem to test frequently for you GA maybe make bigger batches that last longer so that the test results will last longer on product. Then my the time you start a new batch and finish it, then test and post results about the time you run out of older batch. Time management. If your that busy like it seems,which is good for you but usually turns out bad for us consumers you have to have some type of confidence booster for us. Like test results faster to make us not nervous about buying as much and as frequent. So far you have been an excellent source. Many start off this way then turn cocky and confident and could care less about us. Then you get newcomer dickriders bc of the price and boom another QSC which we don’t need. Besides testing all the time everything else about them is harsh for the buyer. They make you feel like a peasant after your payment. But the test results keeps people buying bc their products test well and it comes in like they promise. So if you can start testing more and keep the same business attitude you will be bigger than them and better which is what I hope for. Just a rant sorry about it I’m just tired of sources treating us like we’re stupid and not caring about our issues and basically telling us to that we’re gonna take whatever they give us and deal with it.View attachment 291615
You make some good points about not letting vendors slide and keeping pressure to hold high standards. Just because you test first batches and you're making sales doesn't mean you can then just free-for-all and do as you please. Asking for testing is a pretty low bar and we should be pressuring sources to do it.

Also, people who use this source should test the products. That's the gold standard. Testing oils through Jano is not very expensive and if you do generic Asia will give you store credit so not much to lose there.

You make some good points about not letting vendors slide and keeping pressure to hold high standards. Just because you test first batches and you're making sales doesn't mean you can then just free-for-all and do as you please. Asking for testing is a pretty low bar and we should be pressuring sources to do it.

Also, people who use this source should test the products. That's the gold standard. Testing oils through Jano is not very expensive and if you do generic Asia will give you store credit so not much to lose there.
Exactly and this is what I plan to do on a few oils once I get them. Tren e npp test e and cyp is the plan I it’s gonna be a lot but worth it. Maybe a sus also and an anavar tab lol it’s gonna cost me a lot but will be worth piece of mind

Exactly and this is what I plan to do on a few oils once I get them. Tren e npp test e and cyp is the plan I it’s gonna be a lot but worth it. Maybe a sus also and an anavar tab lol it’s gonna cost me a lot but will be worth piece of mind
You could do just a small order to do all the testing and then you'll get credits and then you could use them towards a bigger order. Supposedly us domestic shop will be open soon. Not sure what pricing will be though. Maybe if we're lucky he'll run a domestic promo to kick it off.

You could do just a small order to do all the testing and then you'll get credits and then you could use them towards a bigger order. Supposedly us domestic shop will be open soon. Not sure what pricing will be though. Maybe if we're lucky he'll run a domestic promo to kick it off.
Yeah I thought about doing that but I’m tired of dealing with qsc for oils. They sell 9-9.5ml vial list and say take it or fuck off. I’ve seen good reviews with GA and his communication has been well and very professional compared to the latter. So I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt on testing so far bc I do believe he is in this for the long haul like QSC. He just needs to be quicker with testing new batches. As soon as the production starts and a few come out in the vial send them off. That’s all it takes. When I receive my package I’ll let you guys know what I send off all together but the plan is all of what k mentioned earlier. I’m gone for work but willl be home in a few weeks and that’s when I’ll try to do it maybe I’ll all at once or do 3-4 then and when I come back from work next time test the others. Depending on the cost for me is all it is. Fingers crossed bc I’m already pulling the trigger with his promo order. Oh I forgot to add deca also. ;(

Yeah I thought about doing that but I’m tired of dealing with qsc for oils. They sell 9-9.5ml vial list and say take it or fuck off. I’ve seen good reviews with GA and his communication has been well and very professional compared to the latter. So I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt on testing so far bc I do believe he is in this for the long haul like QSC. He just needs to be quicker with testing new batches. As soon as the production starts and a few come out in the vial send them off. That’s all it takes. When I receive my package I’ll let you guys know what I send off all together but the plan is all of what k mentioned earlier. I’m gone for work but willl be home in a few weeks and that’s when I’ll try to do it maybe I’ll all at once or do 3-4 then and when I come back from work next time test the others. Depending on the cost for me is all it is. Fingers crossed bc I’m already pulling the trigger with his promo order. Oh I forgot to add deca also. ;(

Testing small batches and crediting for customer testing could easily chew up much of the profit.

A great rep is fragile. In my opinion GA is well positioned to be the "anti-QSC" of cheap Chinese gear. So. they need to act quickly on this issue to maintain trust.

-Do the tests promised quickly.

-Make future batches larger to offset the testing cost.

-Revise the blind test reimbursement policy to limit exposure to those expenses. First customer to test a particular product in a given month or something similar. You don't need to be on the hook for 10 tests of the same thing in the same month.

-Raise the price of a kit by a buck or two per kit if necessary to fund testing.

-GA is available at one of the larger online vendors that shall not be named. But only amps. Why not make 10 packs of vials available on there at a good (by their standards) price? $50 vials of test C are the norm, so why not offer "10 packs only" for $200? You'd sell a ton despite what I'm sure is their big cut. Add a higher priced domestic option and you'd absolutely kill it.

Testing small batches and crediting for customer testing could easily chew up much of the profit.

A great rep is fragile. In my opinion GA is well positioned to be the "anti-QSC" of cheap Chinese gear. So. they need to act quickly on this issue to maintain trust.

-Do the tests promised quickly.

-Make future batches larger to offset the testing cost.

-Revise the blind test reimbursement policy to limit exposure to those expenses. First customer to test a particular product in a given month or something similar. You don't need to be on the hook for 10 tests of the same thing in the same month.

-Raise the price of a kit by a buck or two per kit if necessary to fund testing.

-GA is available at one of the larger online vendors that shall not be named. But only amps. Why not make 10 packs of vials available on there at a good (by their standards) price? $50 vials of test C are the norm, so why not offer "10 packs only" for $200? You'd sell a ton despite what I'm sure is their big cut. Add a higher priced domestic option and you'd absolutely kill it.
I like where you’re going with it. But also at the same time we don’t want him getting too big like Tracy did and you see how it has turned out. (You of all people know as of recently how they don’t care about a customer loyal or not as stated in their response about what is typed in your email orders.they don’t read it or give a shit about what you have to say.) He should just make larger batches for meso bc they will sell here fast as he makes them if they are tested and his business ethics stay the same. Meso isn’t as big as source boards but I promise you that you will get more dedicated customers who only buy from GA except items he doesn’t carry. Honestly km
Not concerned with other boards bc they are a waste of time. You might get lucky and find a good source but only after ten bad ones and then that good source disappears. Meso is our top priority and always will be for me. I’ve only ordered from here since I joined and was taught many things by people and different threads.

I like where you’re going with it. But also at the same time we don’t want him getting too big like Tracy did and you see how it has turned out. (You of all people know as of recently how they don’t care about a customer loyal or not as stated in their response about what is typed in your email orders.they don’t read it or give a shit about what you have to say.) He should just make larger batches for meso bc they will sell here fast as he makes them if they are tested and his business ethics stay the same. Meso isn’t as big as source boards but I promise you that you will get more dedicated customers who only buy from GA except items he doesn’t carry. Honestly km
Not concerned with other boards bc they are a waste of time. You might get lucky and find a good source but only after ten bad ones and then that good source disappears. Meso is our top priority and always will be for me. I’ve only ordered from here since I joined and was taught many things by people and different threads.

I hear you. Someone can always fill the "absolutely the cheapest" but everything else sucks category. GA has a quality ethos QSC never had (it's weird with them, Tracy seems focused on business improvement, ie they've embraced extensive testing, but seemingly refuse to address other quality issues like vial fills and basic customer service issues based on an extreme "saving face" ego driven mania that will be their downfall eventually).

GA feels like getting a really high quality premium product someone is sneaking out of a factory before the "name brand" label gets slapped on, put in a fancy foiled pharma looking box with a serial number, and charging 500% more at retail.

Even the name plays well into that image.

We have no idea the volume these sources are doing, so it might not be as simple as increasing the price of a vial by $1-2 to offset the cost of testing.

Blind customer testing is more trustworthy but reimbursing the customer for testing is more expensive than the sources sending in samples themselves.

If reimbursing blind customer testing is a drop in the bucket for a given source, they should absolutely do that. And not this store credit nonsense because if it tests poorly, that customer probably doesn't want to buy there again. It's a big risk to lose future business if a customer posts a shitty test. Sources also have to trust the customer sent in exactly what they were supposed to.

Tl;dr: it's complicated.

as far as i can see its only the HGH they been asking. TE & TC will be tested as well don’t worry about that mate , will be fixed as we also wait for blind test
This is disappointing because I was under the impression you were going to be testing the TE and TC immediately. See below when you were asked about restock last month. You said 6-8 days after restock and now it’s,,, when?
within 6-8 days should be instock and add another 6-8 days for the lab test to be ready

guys guys take it easy no one here says that its an issue for me testing the batches frequently. will have them sent over for lab testing asap and hopefully within 3 weeks the lab results will be available. please understand that its not because i dont want to send them at all otherwise i wouldnt use two different laboratories for testing right? but they’re shipped a few days ago so keep an eye!!

guys guys take it easy no one here says that its an issue for me testing the batches frequently. will have them sent over for lab testing asap and hopefully within 3 weeks the lab results will be available. please understand that its not because i dont want to send them at all otherwise i wouldnt use two different laboratories for testing right? but they’re shipped a few days ago so keep an eye!!

Safe to say this most recent batch of Test C is white tops and out for testing? Are you on a new batch of the Sustanon also? Can we get a list of the exactly what was sent out for testing so it squashes any questions?

Safe to say this most recent batch of Test C is white tops and out for testing? Are you on a new batch of the Sustanon also? Can we get a list of the exactly what was sent out for testing so it squashes any questions?
test cyp and test enan is the newest batch so far other products no. i decided not to proceed with the colored caps to identify the products and instead mark them with initials on the vial as its causing less confising and less headache. i had tons of emails where customers kept asking for identifying the caps and products which caused a lot of delay on my wor of proceeding the order and reply the emails. thats why the labels is no labeled with initials such as TE TC TP SUS EQ DE ME BU

this saved me a lot of time

check out this pastebin guys download the attachment and you will have access for the pdf file directly of the product and price list

@GenericAsia I've seen multiple people in the last week ask you about the testing for the new oils you produced. You ignore them and do not respond to people asking about the promised testing. Why? You started selling the oils in Mid July and said that you would test them immediately.
lol, hes been asked about testing for eq since may. then in july he says that the batch is running low, and that he will test the new batch of eq, even though he made a post in june that sounded like he sent off eq for testing.

doesnt sound plausible at all that meso members will completely buy up a batch of untested eq. his reasoning for being low on eq is that he gave it to people who said they were gonna send it off for testing... lmfao

lol, hes been asked about testing for eq since may. then in july he says that the batch is running low, and that he will test the new batch of eq, even though he made a post in june that sounded like he sent off eq for testing.

doesnt sound plausible at all that meso members will completely buy up a batch of untested eq. his reasoning for being low on eq is that he gave it to people who said they were gonna send it off for testing... lmfao
dont worry you see the the eq, cyp, enan new batch of eq is soon finished as old is almost out. so you get to see the tests guys patienceeeee

dont worry you see the the eq, cyp, enan new batch of eq is soon finished as old is almost out. so you get to see the tests guys patienceeeee
What about testing your drol. A lot of guys have asked this to be tested & you just ignore them. All the other main sources are testing their gear frequently, not waiting for a customer to send it in.