MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Because he has a habit of gas lighting customers but will soon realise the meso members are good at applying pressure.
Are they personally sending samples to Jano, or is this a blind customer test? I mean anyone can make a quick brew and send it in for a test. That accomplishes nothing. They need to have customers send in samples for the testing theory to work...

How come the Test C & E samples weren’t sent off back when you said they were?
I would like an answer to this as well. This is what GA said about it initially when we were asking he go ahead and sell the TC and TE prior to having test results on hand. "lab test will still be sent" and then later goes on to say "6-8 days later" and now it's a month later and still hasn't been sent? Why?
ok guys seems like y’all saying sell it.. once its instock i will update y’all so. lab test will still be sent and will be attached here once its tested no doubt on that part.

Are they personally sending samples to Jano, or is this a blind customer test? I mean anyone can make a quick brew and send it in for a test. That accomplishes nothing. They need to have customers send in samples for the testing theory to work...
It's not one or the other.. it's both

But no one who bought it was interested enough to send some for testing or ask if testing costs could be split somehow/with someone.
Everyone just wanted to buy it as soon as it was available, whilst it all just dragged on until the new batch was ready. Correct?

But no one who bought it was interested enough to send some for testing or ask if testing costs could be split somehow/with someone.
Everyone just wanted to buy it as soon as it was available, whilst it all just dragged on until the new batch was ready. Correct?
No one is expecting poor results deviating from prior batches if raw supplier, manufacturing processes haven't changed, etc.

Some of us just want to know how things are dosed before putting it in our bodies. I'd rather throw the entire kit away than waste my time coordinating with a rando on Jano testing.

Correct. I'm hoping this is just a minor hiccup.

I guess in their defense while it probably wasn’t the best business practice there was MFers in here begging for the shit to be sold before the testing was completed. I’ve got 40 vials of the new batch of Test C headed this way. If GA wants to cover the Jano fees I have no issue sending a random vial for testing. It’s already headed to me so still a blind sample.