MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

This is what it shows but when you click it shows all capital letters as his email address

Attachments

• IMG_0718.png
    IMG_0718.png
    238 KB · Views: 23
Well if it’s not a scam I sent him a hateful ass message and I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s him

it is not possible for this to be different than genericasia in all lower case. They would be the same exact email.

My guess the i is really an L and they did all upper case except for the L.

their email would actually be genericasla@proton
But they did it all caps except for the L to trick you

But that would mean you’d have to compose the email to genericasia incorrectly in the first place. Something doesn’t seem right here.

Unless they reached out to you first ?

I would make a new proton email as well, now that your email is out on the forum.

And for the future.
I always click the first page of the forums and make a new email message to the email the source posted on their first message.
I always sketch out thinking I’ll email something wrong / email a scam email. Seeing it a lot on here.
This member must have typed in generlcasia or genericasla or generlcasla when he composed email to them not sure how that’s possible, But that would have been the only way if he reached out to them first and they didn’t reach out to him first.

Well I will not be testing any products from GA. I like a dumbass got scammed bc I’m at work trying to make the order and wasn’t paying attention and thought I was emailing him and it wasn’t. It was GenericAsia@proton. Smh rookie mistake too busy and in Shirley and sent him payment for 600 btc and didn’t notice it until he tried to get me to send another 150 for 5 bottles of anavar and I instantly knew I was scammed. I can’t afford another 600 order at the moment so I’m just shit out of luck I guess. I emailed GA and asked if there was any way we could work something out bc I can’t pay that much again and all of it wasn’t my money this time. It’s my fault for using wrong email address and being in a hurry I know better but needed the package quick
hi mate, the email you typed there is our original and official email. genericasia@proton.me - there should not be any difference if you wrote it as GENERICASIA with caps or genericasia directly. the question here is if you spelled the genericasia differently when its with CAPS? like generlcasla so it looks like / GENERICASIA or how?

as said in email to you please send me all details of this scumbag scammer piece of shit inclduing the screesnhots and transaction id of your payment so we can look into this carefully.

i have been warning you guys multiple time about scammer emails around here and would appreciate all of you to report it. usually we do NOT cover or take any responsibility in these cases as its your job to make sure your emailing the official email, genericasia@proton.me - in this case as i feel sorry for you i am willing to proceed the order and bear the cost my self. this is first and last time i do this, so guys please be aware!

NOTICE only if the screesnhots make sense and the transaction id with the confirmartion of payment is accurate.

This member must have typed in generlcasia or genericasla or generlcasla when he composed email to them not sure how that’s possible, But that would have been the only way if he reached out to them first and they didn’t reach out to him first.
something like this for sure, i tried email that one he posted so lets see if it turns back as returner invalid email

What about testing your drol. A lot of guys have asked this to be tested & you just ignore them. All the other main sources are testing their gear frequently, not waiting for a customer to send it in.

But no one who bought it was interested enough to send some for testing or ask if testing costs could be split somehow/with someone.
Everyone just wanted to buy it as soon as it was available, whilst it all just dragged on until the new batch was ready. Correct?
Not our responsibility to test it. He should have had it sent out asap for testing along with eq & drol. It’s not that expensive to test & if he’s doing well that shouldn’t phase him at all. I’d test if I was a supplier just for peace of mind, knowing I’m definitely delivering a quality product to my customers!

I didn’t type anything in at all the picture above is literally what I recieved
But brother , you would have had to type it in wrong in the first place when you reached out to them.

GA said to show him all the emails between you and the scammer jerk and the btc transaction and if it’s all accurate to your claims he will
Help you out.

Not our responsibility to test it. He should have had it sent out asap for testing along with eq & drol. It’s not that expensive to test & if he’s doing well that shouldn’t phase him at all. I’d test if I was a supplier just for peace of mind, knowing I’m definitely delivering a quality product to my customers!

Yep, agree with you.
However, once again:

MFers in here begging for the shit to be sold before the testing was completed.

He put it perfectly.
So, that set the scene for you guys; what the vendor did, subsequently, was out of your reach.
Anyway, thanks for the reply.
I m out.