MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Not our responsibility to test it. He should have had it sent out asap for testing along with eq & drol. It’s not that expensive to test & if he’s doing well that shouldn’t phase him at all. I’d test if I was a supplier just for peace of mind, knowing I’m definitely delivering a quality product to my customers!

Half the people here say a supplier test is meaningless though.

Look, GA can just prepay Jano and someone can send in a vial. That'll appease those who doubt supplier tests. and the member doesn't have to lay out much cash beyond the shipping. The vial and shipping expense and whatever bonus could be used to reward the member who steps up first.

Members were clamoring to have the right to purchase it untested. No one had to buy pretest.

Last edited:

Look, GA can just orepay Jano and someone can send in a vial. That'll appease those who doubt supplier tests. and the member doesn't have to lay out much cash beyond the shipping. The vial and shipping expensive and whatever bonus could be used to reward the member who steps up first.
Agree.
Second party testing is one thing, and it shows commitment from the supplier to establish a trustworthy relationship with the customers.
Third party testing (ours, which should be credited, at least) is really what cements and confirms it.
With the amount of money these people make and are going to make once that system is in place, it's a no brainer, imo.
But everyone's views will differ and many are happy to go with the seller's tests.
Here, they didn't even get those. And yet...

INTERNATIONAL PRICES !!

USA DOMESTIC PRICES !!
Some of those peptide prices are pretty steep. Seems like you added 20 bucks per vial basically. $30 for a vial of BPC! A kit is only $50 international. $35 for domestic shipping is very very expensive as well.

I expected domestic to be more but not that much. Not sure if you'll do very well with this kind of pricing but I guess time will tell.

Some of those peptide prices are pretty steep. Seems like you added 20 bucks per vial basically. $30 for a vial of BPC! A kit is only $50 international. $35 for domestic shipping is very very expensive as well.

I expected domestic to be more but not that much. Not sure if you'll do very well with this kind of pricing but I guess time will tell.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe GA's kit pricing for US domestic will be more competitive.

That’s what I was thinking. BUT I mean the option is still clear. Order international for much cheaper and if you use one the select cryptos even larger discount.

The domestic oils without much testing as tempting just aren’t ready. Orals and peptides are all priced as the same test, tried and true domestic sources.

Stay international if you want to use GA.

That’s what I was thinking. BUT I mean the option is still clear. Order international for much cheaper and if you use one the select cryptos even larger discount.

The domestic oils without much testing as tempting just aren’t ready. Orals and peptides are all priced as the same test, tried and true domestic sources.

Stay international if you want to use GA.
You literally sound salty that GA is now available domestically LOL

You literally sound salty that GA is now available domestically LOL
Mmmmkkaayyy bud. I commented and agreed with the post before that and simply said GAs domestic pricing isn’t enticing but his international list and prices are definitely worth considering for someone looking for a source. Buy from who you want to from whatever where house you want to man.

Look, GA can just prepay Jano and someone can send in a vial. That'll appease those who doubt supplier tests. and the member doesn't have to lay out much cash beyond the shipping. The vial and shipping expense and whatever bonus could be used to reward the member who steps up first.

Members were clamoring to have the right to purchase it untested. No one had to buy pretest.

I agree to a point. It’s one thing to say hey guys you mind if we start sell this batch while it’s out for testing….. whole other thing to say hey guys you mind if we start selling this batch before testing is back because we have no intent to send it for testing. I am guessing most of the guys would have said hold off selling it if they knew it wasn’t going in for testing.

I agree to a point. It’s one thing to say hey guys you mind if we start sell this batch while it’s out for testing….. whole other thing to say hey guys you mind if we start selling this batch before testing is back because we have no intent to send it for testing. I am guessing most of the guys would have said hold off selling it if they knew it wasn’t going in for testing.

I wouldn't say (at this point) there's no intent to test. Just mentioning if it hasn't been sent off yet no need for a vendor test if a member would just send one off already as several promised they would.

Jano's been backed up 2 months in the past so it's not as though anyone was assured of a quick result.

Well lesson learned. If someone wants to buy a pretest batch in the future but won't use it until tests come in better clarify, i'm no uncertain terms when those tests will be done, specifically.

Look at the crap I went through with QSC, being explicit about wanting what had been described by them as the new "Better batch", following their instructions to order internationally to ensure I get the "latest non cloudy batch", and still ending up with the ancient trash Tesa batch that wasn't even available according to the price list because I didn't say "green".

Who has done these promises... only one that I've seen and recently. People that do not have a history on the forum..actually both should happen.the vendor said that they would send off for testing as soon as the batch was ready. That was not the case. The vendor needs to be geld to the standard at which they set.

But brother , you would have had to type it in wrong in the first place when you reached out to them.

GA said to show him all the emails between you and the scammer jerk and the btc transaction and if it’s all accurate to your claims he will
Help you ou
I did send him to them now I just got off work and screenshotted ever message and sent it to him to see what he says. It’s all in his hands now idk what else it could be I can show him anything he wants to see. Now I’m checking my other order I made with another vendor trying to get confirmation. But whoever it was had to be someone that looks at me so bc the first email I got was to me saying yes I can add oils to the promo that weren’t on it. And I didn’t think anything of it bc I’m out here on the oil rig and thought he seen my question and just emailed me saying yes.