MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Let’s be honest here for a moment, people were on you to test your EQ for the longest time and your excuse was that a member was supposed to do it and that you would just do it yourself then. That was a few months ago and now you’re saying only the new batch will be tested…you keep finding ways around not testing your stuff before selling and that’s a bad look for business.

100% vendor testing of every new batch makes sense. To be reasonable, the other side of this should be only one customer reimbursed test per product per batch. GA can't be expected to be on the hook for limitless customer testing and maintain low prices.

A good incentive to make large batches. "Freshness" isn't really a factor for oils anyway.

100% vendor testing of every new batch makes sense. To be reasonable, the other side of this should be only one customer reimbursed test per product per batch. GA can't be expected to be on the hook for limitless customer testing and maintain low prices.

A good incentive to make large batches. "Freshness" isn't really a factor for oils anyway.
Vendor testing before selling should be required at minimum for every source. Then comes reimbursement for customer testing

@GenericAsia he tried this 7 years ago with a different source and was called out.

Really hate to turn into someone not believing members over a source but I think he’s reverse scamming cause he story didn’t make sense 7 years ago apparently and it ain’t making sense now

I think he is the one who created the fake generic Asia email account and had convo with himself.

@GenericAsia what’s the update on this ? Maybe I am just an asshole and completely wrong about this and everything he showed you lined up with what he said ?

Attachments

• IMG_9217.jpeg
    IMG_9217.jpeg
    354.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9218.jpeg
    IMG_9218.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 46
Yall be quick with the investigations
@GenericAsia he tried this 7 years ago with a different source and was called out.

Really hate to turn into someone not believing members over a source but I think he’s reverse scamming cause he story didn’t make sense 7 years ago apparently and it ain’t making sense now

I think he is the one who created the fake generic Asia email account and had convo with himself.

@GenericAsia what’s the update on this ? Maybe I am just an asshole and completely wrong about this and everything he showed you lined up with what he said ?

@Obeast88
Care to share your thoughts?

damn thats some really serious detective work you been doing, really appreciate that and thanks for bringing this up.

same thing happened here where he mentioned he’s old e-mail was suddenly hacked and that he wrote from an new one?

i got some screenshot as well from him about the emails between him and that fake “GA” that is mentioned but there is no proofs of payments / transaction ID / details of the email at all.

but if this is the case and we people in this community trying to make reverse scam then I hope the admins will make what is necessary.

damn thats some really serious detective work you been doing, really appreciate that and thanks for bringing this up.

same thing happened here where he mentioned he’s old e-mail was suddenly hacked and that he wrote from an new one?

i got some screenshot as well from him about the emails between him and that fake “GA” that is mentioned but there is no proofs of payments / transaction ID / details of the email at all.

but if this is the case and we people in this community trying to make reverse scam then I hope the admins will make what is necessary.

Well, wait to see wait he says.
Also, he didn't ask you for anything, did he?
Did he ask for stuff to be sent to him again?

Hopefully you didnt send him anything yet? Honestly when stuff like that happens you really shouldnt compensate for it.

Btw did you end up deciding whether you would add Trest E yet?

Sherlock Holmes over here diving deep into 2017 receipts!

Yes, Sherlock the new member but why?
Like, would you have thought of doing this?
I certainly didn't.
Idk, it's all really weird
Idk it’s fairly common when someone comes with a comment like this for people to dig in to their past. Then it’s easy to spot a trend. More often than not, they get caught.

Idk it’s fairly common when someone comes with a comment like this for people to dig in to their past. Then it’s easy to spot a trend. More often than not, they get caught.
Fair enough.
But I think not long ago something along those lines happened to Scruff and, honestly, it would never have crossed my mind to do this.
Then, again, I am just naive idiot

Fair enough.
But I think not long ago something along those lines happened to Scruff and, honestly, it would never have crossed my mind to do this.
Then, again, I am just naive idiot
Nah no self deprecating talk here. There’s plenty of others to do that for everyone. Hell, I just called that other guy an idiot. lol

Yes, Sherlock the new member but why?
Like, would you have thought of doing this?
I certainly didn't.
Idk, it's all really weird
Wym loser ?

He made a story that didn’t make sense from the start.

I noticed he was a well known orange so I looked at his profile and I saw that this happened 7 years ago too where he was called out.

Why you defending this guy so hard lol ? Were you in on this with him sweetie pie ?

Bless you, it's always awful to get scammed + you were at work and unable to check things out.
Does you email address have the same name as you handle on Meso?

AlexD made a good point, in another thread where someone had the same issue

Obviously, do not use that address again and have it deleted, if possible

Sweetie, so sorry this happened, it's a total downer but it is another life lesson learnt and things will look up for you, I am sure.
That lost money will find its way back to you, in other ways.

Can't you, eventually, uninstall proton (making sure it's fully deleted from your system) and then reinstall it again, starting from zero, so you are totally unconnected to the accounts you have been using?
Not sure if this makes sense.
Have you looked into anything else you can use other than Proton?
I have it too and all this stuff is getting me slightly concerned....

Wym loser ?

He made a story that didn’t make sense from the start.

I noticed he was a well known orange so I looked at his profile and I saw that this happened 7 years ago too where he was called out.

I am not defending anyone.
Just taking his word as a given.
This kind of thing has happened to other people.
If you want to call me a loser for that, ok.

You appear to like "looking into" old members.

According to one, just like this:

Guys an obsessed troll who found someone to talk to in life, and he's now in love with me sending me private messages asking me to date him online. It's sick. He'll respond again in 3...2..

Were you in on this with him sweetie pie ?

FO.
Have you been sending this "scammer guy" pms, too?
Are you bitter because he rejected your advances for a bit of anal, like the other, seasoned Meso member?

Well, wait to see wait he says.
Also, he didn't ask you for anything, did he?
Did he ask for stuff to be sent to him again?
Why you playing stupid

And why we waiting to see what he says. He didn’t even have a bitcoin transaction or id to show.

Only screenshots from a different email now.