MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

FO.
Have you been sending this "scammer guy" pms, too?
Are you bitter because he rejected your advances for a bit of anal, like the other, seasoned Meso member?
Fuck you talking about weirdo fuck I ain’t sent that guy any dm

why you defending this reverse scammer so hard and playin stupid

Why you playing stupid

And why we waiting to see what he says. He didn’t even have a bitcoin transaction or id to show.

Only screenshots from a different email now.

OK you settled this now.
Apologies for my reply to the "scammer", for being a retard and wasting space, everyone.

Thank you Carbon A from the whole of Meso, apart from the guy who does not want you to blow him and who you are calling a liar, I reckon.
They are all liars and scammers here. If it weren't for you, we'd be f*****

OK you settled this now.
Apologies for my reply to the "scammer", for being a retard and wasting space, everyone.

Thank you Carbon A from the whole of Meso, apart from the guy who does not want you to blow him and who you are calling a liar, I reckon.
They are all liars and scammers here. If it weren't for you, we'd be f*****
Why you keep making sexual harrasment jokes. You want an issue ?

guys i mean come on be a bit fair. this is an business running domestics have its expenses and costs and for that the prices need be adjusted as well to make it sense. you cant expect same prices from international to domestic I was clear about this from beginning about 10$ per oil and tabs and 20$ per peptide will increase, look previous pages back and you can see if. all this was mentioned before and explained as well. So stop price complaining please.

about the testing damn you guys made it to an whole big problem and acting like we don’t do testing at all. we test every batch the restock was made maximum a month ago, not too long time and now it’s sent for test hopefully will be received within 15 days. we won’t offer any logs to customers any longer as well as none of them keep their words and leave us behind with blind test / third part tester

from now on no new batches will be sold without any labs posted firstly despite you guys want it to be.
I was looking forward to trying your domestic warehouse: Charging $45 for domestic shipping, when other suppliers here charge 10 bucks. Your Primo and mast e is $20 more a vial. At these prices I don’t see anyone ordering from your US warehouse. Makes no sense to do so. When we can order from you international and have a huge savings. Or order from other domestic sources here that test all their batches. Not bitching about your prices, just a very stupid business plan on your part.

@GenericAsia he tried this 7 years ago with a different source and was called out.

Really hate to turn into someone not believing members over a source but I think he’s reverse scamming cause he story didn’t make sense 7 years ago apparently and it ain’t making sense now

I think he is the one who created the fake generic Asia email account and had convo with himself.

@GenericAsia what’s the update on this ? Maybe I am just an asshole and completely wrong about this and everything he showed you lined up with what he said ?
stfu

I was looking forward to trying your domestic warehouse: Charging $45 for domestic shipping, when other suppliers here charge 10 bucks. Your Primo and mast e is $20 more a vial. At these prices I don’t see anyone ordering from your US warehouse. Makes no sense to do so. When we can order from you international and have a huge savings. Or order from other domestic sources here that test all their batches. Not bitching about your prices, just a very stupid business plan on your part.
please check the domestic file again, it’s 35$ domestic shipping. US-remail is 45$ from international, international is 35$

i can provide you shipping delivery for 15$ as well from international and use the cheapest method of all shipping that is not secured or specialized line at all and risk the seizure? our delivery international is 5-15 days mate, guaranteed delivery and very fast ETA.

domestic 2-7 days. 35$
Us-remail 5-18 days. 45$

please read the difference

please check the domestic file again, it’s 35$ domestic shipping. US-remail is 45$ from international, international is 35$

i can provide you shipping delivery for 15$ as well from international and use the cheapest method of all shipping that is not secured or specialized line at all and risk the seizure? our delivery international is 5-15 days mate, guaranteed delivery and very fast ETA.

domestic 2-7 days. 35$
Us-remail 5-18 days. 45$

please read the difference
I also read your differences, when you said oils are going up $10 bucks. When on your primo and mast e you jacked it up $20 bucks. Domestic suppliers here charge $10 and you’re charging $35. I see the differences mate.

Your bread and butter is selling kits of 10. Why not offer that in your us warehouse at a discounted rate for ordering in mass quantities . Don’t be like all the other domestic suppliers. Be different.

guys i mean come on be a bit fair. this is an business running domestics have its expenses and costs and for that the prices need be adjusted as well to make it sense. you cant expect same prices from international to domestic I was clear about this from beginning about 10$ per oil and tabs and 20$ per peptide will increase, look previous pages back and you can see if. all this was mentioned before and explained as well. So stop price complaining please.

about the testing damn you guys made it to an whole big problem and acting like we don’t do testing at all. we test every batch the restock was made maximum a month ago, not too long time and now it’s sent for test hopefully will be received within 15 days. we won’t offer any logs to customers any longer as well as none of them keep their words and leave us behind with blind test / third part tester

from now on no new batches will be sold without any labs posted firstly despite you guys want it to be.
I honestly thought the increases you were talking about would be per kit. That kind of increase per vial is steep! Most domestic shipping is $10 or $15 as well.

I don't really care if you want to charge those prices. The buyers or lack thereof will decide if they're reasonable or not.

You should definitely be selling kits domestic. Kits of peptides is what I was looking forward to.

As far as testing, all people are asking you to do is what you said you were going to do quite a while ago. You said you were going to test those new batches and you even gave some time frames and those have passed. People aren't randomly giving you a hard time. Guys are asking you to follow through with your word.

Are you going to follow through with your word or not? The only one who made it a big problem is YOU. In the future, don't BS people. If you're going to test then say you're going to test and do it. If you're not going to test then don't say you're going to. Just because people think you are GTG at the moment doesn't mean that can all be wiped away if you start sliding or lying or not following through with what you need to do.

Instead of trying to give guys grief for holding you to your word why don't you just follow through with what you said you're going to do. Be respectable and then people will respect you back. The whining and acting like you're annoyed that we want you to follow through is ridiculous. Aren't you an adult man?

You have many of QSC customers because you were testing your batches and great customer service. It wasn’t because you were cheaper on price, because your not.

Now you’re not testing and your customer service is going to shit. You are not standing behind what you are saying and your attitude is shit also.

Then you hit us with these insane shit prices on the US warehouse. Those prices are way too high for untested batches and being new to the domestic scene. High ship pricing. Not offering kit prices at a discounted price.

All you did with your pricing scheme is checked other domestic sources and seen their prices and just under cut them a little bit.

Done with my rant, just saying there is way better options on meso then you on here now.