MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

@Obeast88
Care to share your thoughts?
Lmao I yea sure I would try to scam him for 600 dollars. I did have a transaction and I sent it to him. But that did happen to me seven years ago using a gmail account when I first started here. And everything on this forum stays so why would I try to do the same scam that I posted about previously which I also did not do. Dumb as hell. And you can all draw your own opinion but i have order from many sources on this board multiple times without an issue.. and if you go read that old message you will see where Millard looked into and the account in transferred the money to back then had hundreds of thousands sent to it. So yeah let me scam a source for 600 dollars worth of gear smh. At this point idk what else to say or how to prove it I’m not that tech savvy what so ever bc if I was to have scammed people for that much money shit I wouldn’t be working on a oil rig. Point which is what takes me so long to respond bc I work 13 hrs a day. If you believe me you do if you don’t you don’t. Crazy that I would try that shit on using the same username as before lol I’m not smart but def not that dumb

Lmao I yea sure I would try to scam him for 600 dollars. I did have a transaction and I sent it to him. But that did happen to me seven years ago using a gmail account when I first started here. And everything on this forum stays so why would I try to do the same scam that I posted about previously which I also did not do. Dumb as hell. And you can all draw your own opinion but i have order from many sources on this board multiple times without an issue.. and if you go read that old message you will see where Millard looked into and the account in transferred the money to back then had hundreds of thousands sent to it. So yeah let me scam a source for 600 dollars worth of gear smh. At this point idk what else to say or how to prove it I’m not that tech savvy what so ever bc if I was to have scammed people for that much money shit I wouldn’t be working on a oil rig. Point which is what takes me so long to respond bc I work 13 hrs a day. If you believe me you do if you don’t you don’t. Crazy that I would try that shit on using the same username as before lol I’m not smart but def not that dumb
Rock on big dawg!! Good enought for me.. like my opinion matters....

guys guys take it easy everyone!! damn there is too much drama suddenly in here lol.

1. products out for testing, currently in transit. once available it will be shared with you guys, my intention havent been trying to avoid the testing of my products, if that was the case i wouldnt test the products at two different analysis companies right? no one else does that except me, which cost me a lot more! so please forget that part about i am getting cheap and not testing my products because thats nonsense and from now on no new batch will be available for sale until lab results is up.

2. domestic shop is not running without any expenses right, this is an business and there is expenses need to be covered. in the beginning i told you guys that there will be 10$ - 20$ increase on products, which is fair i am still providing you guys the best customer experience, fast communication, payment collection within same day and fast delivery.

3. i have never said that i compete with anyone in here, i have told from the beggining my prices can be a bit more expensive compared to other vendors but the return of that is you get quality vials, rubber, stopper, cabs, extra fill of vials 11-12ml and most important SERVICE, FAST COMMUNICATION, FAST DELIVERY AND GREAT EXPERIENCE! - you dont pay any insurances fee for reshipping, you dont pay extra for shipping because you have 2-3 kits in your order, no crypto fees is taken from you. look it through and you will see it yourself that there is money to be saved some where.

4. have an blessed day and calm the fuck down everybody ]]]]]]]
The people who will complain. Will complain. Those who will buy. Will buy. But don’t rage out trying to please everyone. You can’t please everyone

I don't know about this person but, unfortunately, my natural instinct is to just go with what you say.
I may change my mind, at some point, but I don't doubt, from the outset, unless it's obvious.
Getting older hasn't quite helped...

Thank you and youwhat?, whose reply was ever so kind

mate i am gonna do what I said lol, the lab results will be posted dont worry about that it doesn’t take 24 hours for an lab results to be available. delivery take time and progress if it as well.

yes you guys are right happened some minor issues about the testing of new batch of te tc, my bad as taking responsible for that and it’s sent for testing and will be published when available.

i hope you guys will make the mass comments as well when the lab test is available :)
Sounds good. I'm not here just to trash on you. I have more positive posts on this thread than negative ones. I will happily point out positives as well as negatives. I like your service and want to see the high quality continue. Looking forward to the new lab test and the new products.

I’m all for GA….prices may be a touch higher but the overall quality far surpasses any other international source. The domestic prices don’t impress me at all but not a big deal to me as I’ll continue ordering international. Just make a habit of testing batches before sales start to avoid the BS. My offer still stands. I’ve got some EQ from the original batch and Test C from this newest batch on the way. You wanna pay Jano I’ll ship a random vial of each. Should cover all the blind testing that’s been requested except the Dbol

guys guys take it easy everyone!! damn there is too much drama suddenly in here lol.

4. have an blessed day and calm the fuck down everybody ]]]]]]]

GenericAsia, the drama has been so fucking bad here bud in the last 2 or 3 months, and it's about 10-11 people, some people who just signed up this year, and the rest of them, hell I don't even know if they even lift weights or have any muscle lol. These forums are filled with these drama guys.

Everyone should start complaining and using the "Report" feature on posts to help get some of these idiots off this site, which really has taken a hit from these clowns these last few months.

I pull the spike out about 1/16" and that lets me get the last bit out of the vial. It's held very firmly in there because the spike is so much thicker than a needle the stopper rubber keeps a very tight grip on it.

The "intake" isn't at the end of the tip, it's above it, so even without pulling it back I'd say there's only about .25ml left when the vial is finished.

View attachment 291364

The micro tip version doesn't have to be pulled out at all, but the spike is also much narrower, so it's not as firmly held and more suitable for 3ml peptide vials.
Hello @Ghoul, put a Spike filter on my 3 bottles to take a dose of each with the same syringe but I sucked in air before the product for each bottle.
The dose I took today was not very accurate.
Do you have any advice please, how do you do it?

sampling with a needle, it only happens on the first bottle that this happens, I just have to send the air back into the bottle, then on the other bottles it no longer does it because the needle is filled with products.
Is the filter also filled with products? If so, it won't do so for my next injection!?

I think that if the product on the spike needle flows back into the bottle it is impossible to make a stack in the same syringe

Last edited:
Hello @Ghoul, put a Spike filter on my 3 bottles to take a dose of each with the same syringe but I sucked in air before the product for each bottle.
The dose I took today was not very accurate.
Do you have any advice please, how do you do it?

sampling with a needle, it only happens on the first bottle that this happens, I just have to send the air back into the bottle, then on the other bottles it no longer does it because the needle is filled with products.
Is the filter also filled with products? If so, it won't do so for my next injection!?

Yes, all spikes have to be "primed".

There's no issue pushing back into the vial as contaminants can't cross the barrier.

So the first time just pull the syringe back all the way, then back in, and pull back out repeating a few times until the air is purged. The amount of retention in the filter is .1ml.

There will only be small bit of air on subsequent uses. The fastest way to fill is just pull back beyond your desired dose, then push in until you're at the correct measurement line. I tend to fill just slightly past my intended dose so when I attach the needle there's a little extra to fill it (push until you see a drop at tip of needle).

After you do this a few times you'll get the hang of it and be able to do it in seconds.

Yes, all spikes have to be "primed".

There's no issue pushing back into the vial as contaminants can't cross the barrier.

So the first time just pull the syringe back all the way, then back in, and pull back out repeating a few times until the air is purged. The amount of retention in the filter is .1ml.

There will only be small bit of air on subsequent uses. The fastest way to fill is just pull back beyond your desired dose, then push in until you're at the correct measurement line. I tend to fill just slightly past my intended dose so when I attach the needle there's a little extra to fill it (push until you see a drop at tip of needle).

After you do this a few times you'll get the hang of it and be able to do it in seconds.
Super, thank you so much Ghoul!

Sponsors

Latest posts