MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

@GenericAsia I received an order in may, which included 100 pcs Anavar (25mg, see post).

I only started taking them recently and noticed lethargy symptoms, which are not typical for the compound.

After comparing my tabs (pink) with your product pictures (link), it looks like you sent me Dianabol instead of Anavar?

I've attached a picture of what I received.
these are the products we gave away freebies for over a year ago? we also mentioned that this batch of product had mistype on the back of the blister. in may month you say we stopped offering those products long time ago as they finished for very long time ago. send me your order iD in email and I check it out.

thats dianabol

@GenericAsia I received an order in may, which included 100 pcs Anavar (25mg, see post), plus 100 pcs on top as freebies.

I only started taking them recently and noticed lethargy symptoms, which are not typical for the compound.

After comparing my tabs (pink) with your product pictures (link), it looks like you sent me Dianabol instead of Anavar?

If it have OX printed it's Dbol

these are the products we gave away freebies for over a year ago? we also mentioned that this batch of product had mistype on the back of the blister. in may month you say we stopped offering those products long time ago as they finished for very long time ago. send me your order iD in email and I check it out.

thats dianabol

I wanted 25mg specifically (instead of 50mg) and you offered me 100pcs for $50 or $60, plus gave me 100pcs on top as freebies. The order was from April 2024, arrived mid May 2024. Will send you an email.

we accept all crypto coins mate,

USDT ERC20 / TRC20
USDC
XMR
BTC
LTC
SOL
XRP
ETH
BNB

and the list go on… all coins available
If I can suggest you one more chain, you should accept polygon USDT as well. It's super cheap for many to send using that blockchain

@GenericAsia I received an order in may, which included 100 pcs Anavar (25mg, see post), plus 100 pcs on top as freebies.

sorry, orals are sent in a little bag labeled with a letter

example "B" = Winstrol

I have never seen these blisters honestly and I have made many orders from Generic, I have always received gifts with vials of cypionate

example "B" = Winstrol

I have never seen these blisters honestly and I have made many orders from Generic, I have always received gifts with vials of cypionate
just to make it clear so no confusion starts here.

those blisters are not anything we sell at all any longer, we sold the blisters back in the time with the ampoules but since that stopped it and went with 10ml vials and oral bags of 100 tabs.

those are finished, so don’t focus on those guys.

example "B" = Winstrol

@DinoBB76 they used to be available when you asked nicely :) see post.

@GenericAsia offered to replace it and re-ship Anavar, thank you Marcus for that.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts