MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Ordered and received TrenE 200 and Deca300. 12 days up to my house pretty fast. It takes 18 days to get away. This time not TestE 250 freebies. Thank you!!!
thansk for the feedback mate, must have been forgotten by the team. i make sure to add extra for next order!!

ok im gonna go crazy with this promo here. only for usa domestic

all domestic orders if you dont have tracking number within 24 hours after the payment is confirmed i make sure to add you 1x free choice of an product from our product catalog.

what do you guys say, ready to try this service out!!
before you guys start spam me and start another drama I would like to mention weekends is not included in this promo , only Monday to Friday :)

@GenericAsia any thoughts about making the arimidex 1mg in the future? 2mg is a very big dose, it's nice to be able to dose .25 or .5mg
the meaning of the concept was to provide you guys high mg for cheap prices.. you can cut the pills as they’re scored so you can make it according to your dosages.

but if you guys want 1mg in future then we can probably find out as said it’s the demand :)

the meaning of the concept was to provide you guys high mg for cheap prices.. you can cut the pills as they’re scored so you can make it according to your dosages.

but if you guys want 1mg in future then we can probably find out as said it’s the demand :)
Don't do the same with a exemestane a 10 or 12,5 as is enough almost for everyone even e3d with moderate dose of test. 25mg crash my estrogen at 300mg of test e2d. You need to understand that many of us don't like to mess splitting pills.

Sponsors