MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Don't do the same with a exemestane a 10 or 12,5 as is enough almost for everyone even e3d with moderate dose of test. 25mg crash my estrogen at 300mg of test e2d. You need to understand that many of us don't like to mess splitting pills.
Exemestane is often dosed at 25mg, you just have to cut it in half.

Got my tracking today.. dude really has a lot of energy on the forum and through email..I appreciate that! Hope GA does well. The pricepoint for the bpc157 and tb500 is great...!!
Did you ever try the Tb500? I just ran out and the price is right. Sorry if I missed a post about it.

Did you ever try the Tb500? I just ran out and the price is right. Sorry if I missed a post about it.
Yes I have been through 2 kits of the tb500 frag that GA sells.. personally by my "feelz" report I like the tb500 frag better than the tb4 everyone else is sell for what I use it for. Actually fixing to order some from of it from these guys. It has also been blind tested by everyones strangle @UncleBuns Lol we appreciate that too unc...

Yes I have been through 2 kits of the tb500 frag that GA sells.. personally by my "feelz" report I like the tb500 frag better than the tb4 everyone else is sell for what I use it for. Actually fixing to order some from of it from these guys. It has also been blind tested by everyones strangle @UncleBuns Lol we appreciate that too unc...
Strangle lol. Yeah tests and price look good. I'm not sure if my last kit was TB 4 or 5 but I know it worked.

Between Meso and some other communities I've seen 4 or 5 tests of their TB 500. All the tests have been the same. Good stuff.

From Tracy. And I had some singles from a couple different places.
TB4.. from what i understand tb4 has a more robust application but tb500 being a synthetic form of just part of the tb4 structure that targets certain aspects in a more potent kind of way.. however, thats just my take and it could be totally wrong.

Strangle lol. Yeah tests and price look good. I'm not sure if my last kit was TB 4 or 5 but I know it worked.
The vast majority of what is sold TB 500 as is actually full chain tb4. You will see in Jano tests that he will write in whether it is full chain or fragment. There's nothing wrong with tb4. Depending on what you're looking to get out of it, many people prefer to tb4. True tb500 is the 17 - 23 fragment of the tb4 chain. This is the fragment that has the most potent effects on soft tissue healing, angiogenesis, and the properties that most people are seeking from using TB. So on a milligram basis, tb500 fragment is much more potent for those things. But, tb4 contains the 17 through 23 fragment so it will have those effects as well but also has other effects because the full fragment has more activities in the body. Neither is better or worse, they just have different applications

i've also used ga's tb frag with great results at 3 mg everyday, which reminds me i need more before this next surgery next month
I just received my order of tb .( 2 weeks from payment to delivery cant complain).hoping to help with some shoulder issues..trying to avoid going under the knife again especially at my age..lol.

The vast majority of what is sold TB 500 as is actually full chain tb4. You will see in Jano tests that he will write in whether it is full chain or fragment. There's nothing wrong with tb4. Depending on what you're looking to get out of it, many people prefer to tb4. True tb500 is the 17 - 23 fragment of the tb4 chain. This is the fragment that has the most potent effects on soft tissue healing, angiogenesis, and the properties that most people are seeking from using TB. So on a milligram basis, tb500 fragment is much more potent for those things. But, tb4 contains the 17 through 23 fragment so it will have those effects as well but also has other effects because the full fragment has more activities in the body. Neither is better or worse, they just have different applications
Certainly is a great compound. That, BPC, and GH are really the only peptides I've found that actually work. I'm not out here chasing peptides though. I don't take slin.

Certainly is a great compound. That, BPC, and GH are really the only peptides I've found that actually work. I'm not out here chasing peptides though. I don't take slin.
There are so many peptides on the market now. Most of them I know nothing about. I only use BPC, TB, GH, HCG, Tirz, Sema. These give me everything I'm looking for. Toyed around a bit with GH secretion compounds but eventually realized they are overly complicated and have more side effects for me while GH is very effective and very straightforward. When I want insulin I eat carbs. Lol. I'm nowhere near a level that would require its usage. I don't think it would help me for my goals anyways.

I ran outta bpc but I got a few kits of yhe bpc/tb4 combo so I am using that and the tb500 atm.. probly a waste but I have zero problem areas !!

"Zero problem areas " sounds good as it gets in this world , Ive been off of the bpc/tb frag for a month maybe a lil longer and i will say for certain "i do have more aches&pains" age related , lifting related, but stilll the Accchhes are there
I have ct surgeryfor hand /ulner nerve release in elbow on the left side at middle of September , just healed up (like a wolverine) same procedure on right arm so ,,,, i will be using the tb frag/bpc combo and this time up the dose of each a little bit ? Any suggestions?

This. All this. But important to note that the true TB frag us a much much shorter have life so requires much more frequent injections vs full frag that can be 2-3 times a week

Sponsors