MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Just ordered some Tren and T3 domestic. Good communication and first order shipped within 1 business day. will give feedback on the T3 since no one seems to want to do that lol

Just ordered some Tren and T3 domestic. Good communication and first order shipped within 1 business day. will give feedback on the T3 since no one seems to want to do that lol
Thanks matey, I've never used ugl T3 but I'd trust GA before most UGLs to make it right

nous avons beaucoup de retours positifs pour notre t3 les résultats de laboratoire pour l'oral sont également disponibles !
yes the t3 is good, I have been taking it for two weeks now, I feel exactly the same as the t3 from other sources. I also ordered dianabol which I will test within a few weeks

Do you
Welcome to GenericAsia official announcement and publishing!

Today is an big day for GenericAsia we are finally official ready to publish our products and upcoming projects for you guys! We have been preparing for this day for very long time! We are here to show the Meso community that we are here to express our new ideas and projects. We are an professional AAS manufacturer of steroids that specialize and use the newest innovation for steroids and peptides. We have 10ml vials and orals in 100tablets bag. All our products is stealth and discreet without any form for labels. . All our products is lab tested by Janoshik / Analiza and attached on here so you guys can check it out as well. Everything that we offer is lab tested for the latest batches. That’s our main priority, providing you guys quality.

international warehouse / no minimum required
usa warehouse / no minimum required

Pastebins;

INTERNATIONAL WAREHOUSE

Code:
https://0.jaegers.net/?d01e08262c3e3cc4#A1qvutcLiPBFu4c2a91o3nfoVmRvtLH8uqnnXkARskLt

DOMESTIC WAREHOUSE
Code:
https://0.jaegers.net/?4cec93351de43e3c#2cD4354YQeDUhHTrGruEAQdgrLmyBjMkxtcKkscwSKKi

in the button of the page i would like to mention;;

NO OTHER EMAILS THAN genericasia@proton.me - only official email for orders.
Do you have European warehouse ?