MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

i hear all the good feedback you guys coming up with.

trestolone 100mg/ml
hcg 5000iu
Mazdutide 10mg
Survodutide 10mg
Cagrilitilintide 10mg
HGH 36iu

these are soon available for you guys currently waiting for last results from testing. once its availablethe first thing i do is share it with you guys here

Trestolone 100mg <3

trestolone 100mg/ml
hcg 5000iu
Mazdutide 10mg
Survodutide 10mg
Cagrilitilintide 10mg
HGH 36iu

these are soon available for you guys currently waiting for last results from testing. once its availablethe first thing i do is share it with you guys here

trestolone 100mg/ml
hcg 5000iu
Mazdutide 10mg
Survodutide 10mg
Cagrilitilintide 10mg
HGH 36iu

cool, the aromasin would also be great but it's already nice to offer more and more product

Anyone still received their order after 4 weeks (US international shipping)? Order placed and paid on 8/10 and tracking provided on 8/12. USPS tracking still showing that it’s awaiting from sender.

Emailed GA last weekend, was told should see update this week but no update to tracking.

Edited to correct that it’s international Shipping to US.

Last edited:
Anyone still received their order after 4 weeks (US domestic)? Order placed and paid on 8/10 and tracking provided on 8/12. USPS tracking still showing that it’s awaiting from sender.

Emailed GA last weekend, was told should see update this week but no update to tracking.

Exact same thing happened to me same date. However wasn’t domestic. I asked a couple times about it since the delivery time had never been that long prior. He said if it still had not updated he would reship this coming week.

Exact same thing happened to me same date. However wasn’t domestic. I asked a couple times about it since the delivery time had never been that long prior. He said if it still had not updated he would reship this coming week.
So has there been shipping issues? Seems like maybe a little. First i have read about it. I just placed a small order last week i will keep you guys posted on the shipping times.

Sorry to clarify, mine is international order to US. I ordered just before domestic warehouse went live. I dont mind the wait just seems long compared to all the positive experiences reported here.

Anyone still received their order after 4 weeks (US international shipping)? Order placed and paid on 8/10 and tracking provided on 8/12. USPS tracking still showing that it’s awaiting from sender.

Edited to correct that it’s international Shipping to US.
only international orders have been delayed for august orders, there is a few orders that was lost and didnt update.. but it’s all cleared now and reshipped with new tracking provided. all is good, just minor delays at us postal services