MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Any news on 36iu gh hplc testing? I see it’s for sale domestic and international but haven’t read anything about testing yet unless I missed it.
Also second order from GA had a minor hiccup. Wasn’t his fault or mine directly. Package came in as with tracking given but apparently shippers shipped the same oils twice instead of the other 3 that was suppose to be in the package. Sent pics to GA showing him what I received and both packages and re replied rather fast. Asked what I was suppose to have received and what I got exactly. Next day asked for shipping info and to confirm again what was missing. Sent tracking the next day and will update once other package lands. I can honestly say he has the best customer service I’ve dealt with especially from china source. Quality is top notch in my opinion, switched from qsc npp to his and the vials are ten times better and the oil was smoother pinning even being dosed 50 mg higher. Excited to see about the gh when test come back then will have no reason to even look at another vendor for. My needs.
Yup, the customer service at qsc is lazy AF and all their vials under dosed. Looks like there's a new player in town

Yup, the customer service at qsc is lazy AF and all their vials under dosed. Looks like there's a new player in town
Coming in a source thread shitting on another source is really fucking stupid especially when you look like a fucking retard doing it.

You just described all of meso underground perfectly. Thank you sir.
That's just what you choose to pay attention too. Some people are doing those things and some people are being honest and correctly critical. You are a perfect example of what not to be in a different Chinese vendors thread.

GA tests everything, every batch. He gives credit for customer blind testing. He owns up to issues and mistakes and fixes them. Solid vendor so far. You better believe that if any of those things stop people well be critical and rightly so.

You could learn a lot by looking through this entire thread from its start of how to be a good member towards vendors. Or you could just keep talking smack and not adding any value in the forums. If this place is so terrible why are you here?

That's just what you choose to pay attention too. Some people are doing those things and some people are being honest and correctly critical. You are a perfect example of what not to be in a different Chinese vendors thread.

GA tests everything, every batch. He gives credit for customer blind testing. He owns up to issues and mistakes and fixes them. Solid vendor so far. You better believe that if any of those things stop people well be critical and rightly so.

You could learn a lot by looking through this entire thread from its start of how to be a good member towards vendors. Or you could just keep talking smack and not adding any value in the forums. If this place is so terrible why are you here?
Huh ?

Absolutely agree here. GA has been checking all the boxes and earning a loyal customer base. Hopefully it continues for the foreseeable future and they continue doing it the right way.

Is this not a place for source reviews? I've had multiple bad experiences with qsc and every vial I've received from them was *underfilled*, my bad, not under dosed.
Post labtest cunt, go shit in QSC thread, don't spam GA thread with bullshit.

It doesn't help GA and create just useless spam. If you had one brain cell you would know in advance