MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

He has addressed this many, many times lol. He doesn’t care, according to him. Either order it or don’t.
I won't lol. And I'm a huge fan of GA for oils and tablets. Also being able to order single vials of things when I don't want a whole kit, but most people won't pay triple the price for essentially the same gh. And I could care less about hcg. Don't know many serious gear users that use hcg

guys come on man cant be hard to provide transaction ID / hash ID after the payment is sent. i do NOT accept screenshot as proof, i want the transaction ID !! :)
Forgive me i just started using cash app for bitcoin. Do you want the transaction number from block Explorer? Or the identifier # from my online receipt? LMAO I may or may not be guilty of sending pictures to sources since....

Forgive me i just started using cash app for bitcoin. Do you want the transaction number from block Explorer? Or the identifier # from my online receipt? LMAO I may or may not be guilty of sending pictures to sources since....

Copy and paste both, then compare. They want the longer one.

Nice testing on the gh. Wish this would have came week ago lol. But people are going to complain bc the price but gtf over it. 360 iu for 250 is still a good price these new vendors and bulk prices has everyone spoiled and turning into bitches. I remember paying 300 for 100 iu and just had to trust the shit was legit lmao. Thank the LAWD testing became available for everyone. But back to GA, u said you were waiting on testing from multiple labs. Just wandering where the other test is that was supposedly the reason you couldn’t post.

Back