MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

ok I was genuinely asking im hopping in and out of these conversations on different days and was horrified i missed something big
No worries, wasn’t trying to sound rude. I just feel responsible to keep some sort of direction of this whole source pressing, since I started it.

Generic Asia has been very responsive and extremely professional so far. I hope to see them do really well and continue to provide quality and safe products for everyone involved.

You didn’t miss anything and there are no immediate concerns regarding this source, just some extra vetting, that is all.

I don't see the issue you take with my original reply in this thread. I literally told him to take the constructive criticism from members and do more testing and he will do more business.

You seem to have issue with my observations and have created an argument against words that did not even come out of my mouth.
im not reading that giant wall of text.

hes not new, which is my primary issue with your reply. testing should not be a financial burden for him because if we take him at his word, hes the manufacturer. to have the money to order the production of 500+ vials of a new product and testing said product hurting him doesnt make sense. how does he know its even what he asked for to be produced?

after doing business for nearly 2 years, he should have the money for it to not hurt him, unless hes doing something wrong(coke, hookers, etc)

perhaps we have different standards for sources and ideas on how sources should do business. we had people on here like goodlyfe who posted tests for their raws and finished products for every new batch.

Let’s please keep this discussion to direct messages or start a new thread called “MESO Greatest Debates.” This will help keep the vendor’s page clean and organized.

At this point, I believe the topic of quality and testing has been discussed thoroughly enough. Generic Asia should be given time to respond. Continuing this debate here is no longer beneficial to the thread and, frankly, it puts unnecessary pressure on the source for no good reason.

Amen. Going back to my radio silence on that note lol.

No worries, wasn’t trying to sound rude. I just feel responsible to keep some sort of direction of this whole source pressing, since I started it.

Generic Asia has been very responsive and extremely professional so far. I hope to see them do really well and continue to provide quality and safe products for everyone involved.

You didn’t miss anything and there are no immediate concerns regarding this source, just some extra vetting, that is all.
all good brother I was the one making sure I didn't get interpreted as rude. I appreciate you

hes not new, which is my primary issue with your reply. testing should not be a financial burden for him because if we take him at his word, hes the manufacturer. to have the money to order the production of 500+ vials of a new product and testing said product hurting him doesnt make sense. how does he know its even what he asked for to be produced?

after doing business for nearly 2 years, he should have the money for it to not hurt him, unless hes doing something wrong(coke, hookers, etc)

perhaps we have different standards for sources and ideas on how sources should do business. we had people on here like goodlyfe who posted tests for their raws and finished products for every new batch.
i can see you have an issue with reading comprehension. All good man. I am done with this

A few months ago there was a newly arrived batch of some eagerly awaited oil, I don't remember what exactly, and the choice was given to wait until it could be tested to put it up for sale, or put it up immediately with results to come later.

My point was the same then as it is now, make it available immediately, and those who are willing to buy from a seller who, I don't believe has ever had a single batch that's tested poorly, could. and those who would rather wait for test results, would wait, or go elsewhere.

No one needs to be protected here. If a test result isn't available, and that doesn't work for you, move along. Sooner or later that's a problem that'll sort itself out if enough decline to buy without test results up front.

The only potential "harm" here is to GA. He may suffer lost sales if he doesn't test sufficiently, and if in the unlikely scenario something tests as underdosed (or wrong product) after product makes it into the hands of customers, and GA doesn't make it right he'll be run off of MESO.

A few months ago there was a newly arrived batch of some eagerly awaited oil, I don't remember what exactly, and the choice was given to wait until it could be tested to put it up for sale, or put it up immediately with results to come later.

My point was the same then as it is now, make it available immediately, and those who are willing to buy from a seller who, I don't believe has ever had a single batch that's tested poorly, could. and those who would rather wait for test results, would wait, or go elsewhere.

No one needs to be protected here. If a test result isn't available, and that doesn't work for you, move along. Sooner or later that's a problem that'll sort itself out if enough decline to buy without test results up front.

The only potential "harm" here is to GA. He may suffer lost sales if he doesn't test sufficiently, and if in the unlikely scenario something tests as underdosed (or wrong product) after product makes it into the hands of customers, and GA doesn't make it right he'll be run off of MESO.
Jesus Christ. Thank you for having a brain, Ghoul. It’s like my words get lost on that guy and then when he realizes he’s being dense, he just says I ain’t reading that wall of text.

I appreciate your commentary in trying to reinforce the “don’t like it? Go buy else where.” It’s as if a free market won’t right itself and reach equilibrium

The idea that GA (or any decent vendor that is actually doing some reasonable sales volume) can't afford to test every batch of every product is ridiculous. You would have to have an absolutely terrible business to not be able to afford Jano testing. The tests are not that expensive now. From what I've seen, GA has tested every batch except for a couple weird situations where the tests were late.

I'm also starting to agree with people who are wanting to push for sterility testing. Why not? Vendors are making A LOT of money off of us. If we all demand not only quantity and quality of compound testing but sterility as well, then vendors will do it. A critical mass of customers demanding anything will make that thing happen and the thought that asking for testing can't be done by a vendor is completely ridiculous. They absolutely can afford to test every batch as well as do sterility testing.

The idea that GA (or any decent vendor that is actually doing some reasonable sales volume) can't afford to test every batch of every product is ridiculous. You would have to have an absolutely terrible business to not be able to afford Jano testing. The tests are not that expensive now. From what I've seen, GA has tested every batch except for a couple weird situations where the tests were late.

I'm also starting to agree with people who are wanting to push for sterility testing. Why not? Vendors are making A LOT of money off of us. If we all demand not only quantity and quality of compound testing but sterility as well, then vendors will do it. A critical mass of customers demanding anything will make that thing happen and the thought that asking for testing can't be done by a vendor is completely ridiculous. They absolutely can afford to test every batch as well as do sterility testing.
I don’t think anyone is claiming that he can’t afford to do testing. That’s certainly not what I’m saying. Only the observation and recognition that it impacts his bottom line more than QSC since he is not doing the same volume in sales of product per batch tested. In a non material way, more than likely.

I think we can all agree the more testing, the better.

We’re all saying similar things just making different subpoints - but we all agree that vendors who test their products are more successful on meso.

Therefore, a vendor who does not test their products, will not be as successful on meso.

I think where there is issue, some of us think harassing a source to test products is the right move. Whereas, some of us think we should simply point out the lack of testing, and then go buy a tested product from a different vendor.

I think we can put this to bed now? Let the cream rise to the top.

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone is claiming that he can’t afford to do testing. That’s certainly not what I’m saying. Only the observation and recognition that it impacts his bottom line more than QSC since he is not doing the same volume in sales of product per batch tested. In a non material way, more than likely.

I think we can all agree the more testing, the better.

We’re all saying similar things just making different subpoints - but we all agree that vendors who test their products are more successful on meso.

Therefore, a vendor who does not test their products, will not be as successful on meso.

I think where there is issue, some of us think harassing a source to test products is the right move. Whereas, some of us think we should simply point out the lack of testing, and then go buy a tested product from a different vendor.

I think we can put this to bed now? Let the cream rise to the top.
I think the correct move is to both buy from sources that test and demand testing.

I think the correct move is to both buy from sources that test and demand testing
I think this is coming down to semantics. I think It is reasonable to point out to a source they lack testing, request (or demand) they test it, and then depending on their action (to test or not test) - vote with your wallet.

I think this is coming down to semantics. I think It is reasonable to point out to a source they lack testing, request (or demand) they test it, and then depending on their action (to test or not test) - vote with your wallet.
That's your opinion, and that's fine. I don't share it. I'm leaning towards pressuring all vendors for further testing than current standard.

Keep in mind that essentially everyone is allowed to participate as a vendor.

The lab test report requirement represents the absolute minimum to post in the Underground. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It does NOT represent an attempt, in any way whatsoever, to satisfy a requirement for approval, endorsement, validation, vetting, accountability, or trustworthiness of brand's product/services.

A few random lab test reports here and there are not enough. Community members should demand more. (Quantitative/qualitative/microbial testing of every batch of every product offered is a start...)

I hope this goes without saying. But in case it doesn't, it's now been explicitly stated above.

That's your opinion, and that's fine. I don't share it. I'm leaning towards pressuring all vendors for further testing than current standard.
maybe I’m not following. I agree that we should request sources test their products of each batch. And then if they don’t, then what?

I will personally move on to a vendor that does test each batch. And you will…continue to harass them instead of moving on?

Wait, that’s wrong?
Backing Up Homer Simpson GIF

guys what is wrong with you calm down and lower your tren dosages. i have been testing all my products and i do not publish any new products without any lab results available for it, we even made an poll of this and you guys where the ones to tell me sell it and publish the lab results afterwards.. but thats not gonna be happening, i will from now on only sell products once the lab results is ready and which i have been doing so far just as the, test enan, test cyp, hgh, hcg, eq.

also i am one of the only sources in here who test on two different analysis companies and not only using one. keep that in mind as well

here is the pictures guys, please have a look. keep in mind that this is an original professional licensed manufacture, so there wont be pictures with my name or my brand on an piece of paper for safety and security reason, simply to minimize the risk of the factory to be combined with illegal production. this is not an underground lab but an professional manufacturer company. check out the pictures, if you guys have any other question feel free to ask.

notice: deleted due to i need add the watermarks on them :)

Last edited:
1.Ultrasonic Cleaning: Ultrasonic cleaning equipment is used, where vibrations from sound waves accelerate the removal of residues on the surface of the vials.

Multiple Rinsing: Purified water is used to rinse the vials multiple times to ensure that all cleaning agents and contaminants are thoroughly removed.

Final Rinse: Water for Injection (WFI) is used for the final rinse to ensure the interior of the vials is free of particles and ion contamination.

2. Disinfection and Sterilization Steps

Steam Sterilization: Vials are sterilized using high-pressure steam (moist heat sterilization) at 121°C for 15-30 minutes.

3. Drying

After cleaning, the vials need to be thoroughly dried using hot air circulation or specialized drying equipment to ensure no residual moisture remains inside the vials, preventing any impact on the stability of the drug.

4. Packaging

Sterilized vials are usually packaged in a sterile environment using automated equipment. Before packaging, all vials must be validated to be in a sterile state. The packaging materials are typically also sterilized to avoid secondary contamination.

5. Validation and Monitoring

Validation: Each batch of cleaned and sterilized vials must undergo physical, chemical, and microbiological testing (e.g., sterility testing, particle detection) to ensure they meet pharmacopeia standards.

Monitoring: Throughout the cleaning and sterilization process, parameters such as temperature, time, and pressure must be continuously monitored and recorded to comply with GMP requirements.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back