GenericAsia - Janoshik Laboratory Analysis Results

after a lot of heated conversations and drama from some of the guys in the community, we decided to provide our injectables for heavy metal analysis and sterility test, i point out that GenericAsia is the only source, who have been such kind of test for so many products. there is specifically a few guys in here that i would like to mention, but I rather not and hope them self will come out and start make some comments on other threads as they said they would do, but never did, which seems very odd, as only GenericAsia was attacked A LOT due to these tests.

Heavy metals / sterility tests - by GenericAsia from Janoshik

NPP 150mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml
Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml
Trenbolone A 100mg/ml
Trenbolone E 200mg/ml
Masteron P 100mg/ml
Masteron E 200mg/ml
Cut Stack 150mg/ml
Primobolan 200mg/ml
EQ 300mg/ml
Deca 300mg/ml
Sustanon 270mg/ml

after a lot of heated conversations and drama from some of the guys in the community, we decided to provide our injectables for heavy metal analysis and sterility test, i point out that GenericAsia is the only source, who have been such kind of test for so many products. there is specifically a few guys in here that i would like to mention, but I rather not and hope them self will come out and start make some comments on other threads as they said they would do, but never did, which seems very odd, as only GenericAsia was attacked A LOT due to these tests.

NPP 150mg/ml
Trenbolone A 100mg/ml
Trenbolone E 200mg/ml
Masteron P 100mg/ml
Masteron E 200mg/ml
Cut Stack 150mg/ml
Primobolan 200mg/ml
EQ 300mg/ml
Deca 300mg/ml
Sustanon 270mg/ml
Well done GA can't say anything more than just well fucking done.

Tho I don't see the sterility test, have you forgot to upload those?

NPP 150mg/ml
Trenbolone A 100mg/ml
Trenbolone E 200mg/ml
Masteron P 100mg/ml
Masteron E 200mg/ml
Cut Stack 150mg/ml
Primobolan 200mg/ml
EQ 300mg/ml
Deca 300mg/ml
Sustanon 270mg/ml
You're changing the game man, absolutely killing it.

Back