GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Greatstuff, Jul 13, 2019.

1. EazyE

EazyE Member

True. Always gotta keep an eye on your body. I guess proper planning and experience is best to mitigate potential sides.

Fattest_animal likes this.
  2. Been a while boys, @Greatstuff glad to see you made your own thread!

Been doing a cycle with Genetec for a while now; no pip, no tits, no zits. Feeling good and strong, getting a boner every other minute and getting massive.

Also got myself some external help. Got myself a (new) training coach, a dietician and a running coach. Happy with the results.

Greatstuff, Artifex, EazyE and 2 others like this.
  3. 3ml

3ml Member

True enough
    I always find tren to be a wild card
    No two runs are the same for me with regards to sides

EazyE likes this.
  4. Could it be related to the purity of the product?

5. MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup Member

How much of a change has the coach brought you? Looking into it myself . Any tips appreciated

6. 3ml

3ml Member

No I don’t think that’s it
    More to do with what other compounds you are running with it, maybe estrogen is out of whack etc. Or different dosing

EazyE likes this.
  7. 3ml

3ml Member

A GOOD coach is the best money you will spend imo

8. FlawlessSet

FlawlessSet Member

about 1 month into cycle with added .5 ace and .5 ment EOD feeling great now night sweats is controlled with fan, AC and new cold touch bedding! Pumps are insane with ment!

EazyE and Btcowboy like this.
  9. Greatstuff

Greatstuff Member

Hope everyone had a great Long weekend.
    Im going to offer a quick sale for meso members.
    From now until friday and noon MST

Im going to do something a little different
    Im offering 4 of the more expensive products at good prices. The catch is you have to spend a min of $450 to take advantage of the pricing. You can purchase as many as you like at the sale price.

20mg Anavar 100 caps $105
    Mast E $55
    Primo $70
    tren Hex $60

Please mention the sale when ordering.
    Thanks!

GS

FlawlessSet and EazyE like this.
  10. FlawlessSet

FlawlessSet Member

@Greatstuff only accepts btc which is cool but which methods are people here converting their cash into btc? I am looking for better methods

11. bigsosa89

bigsosa89 Junior Member

Localbitcoins you can e transfer or deposit cash direct at the bank to the seller, all done through escrow provided by the site(you don’t need an acct at their bank of choice to do this) also btc atms but that’s a bitch

FlawlessSet likes this.
  12. BigTriple

BigTriple Junior Member

Here’s to 15% commission at the ATM
    :mad:

Thanks for the info

FlawlessSet likes this.
  13. FlawlessSet

FlawlessSet Member

THanks for info mate! i will use this method for future. i used to use emt but prefer to have no paper trail these days

14. Me: "I want to do this and this and get there".
    Coach: "that's cool and all, but shut the fuck up and trust me. You're not paying me to agree to what you say for no reason."
    Me: "god damn, okay"

I don't sound like that at all, but you get the point. He's keeping me in check and I'm now on cruise control instead of trying to figure out the next step.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  15. bigsosa89

bigsosa89 Junior Member

Looking for a Canadian coach if anyone has any recommendations (drugs,training and diet) let me know if any of you have one. Not for competing just another set of eyes and some advice

16. bigsosa89

bigsosa89 Junior Member

No worries man, that’s probably the easiest and “safest” way. Been buying btc on localbitcoins for about 4 years have never had a single issue or hiccup

17. Greatstuff

Greatstuff Member

Generally I refer people to Bylls, they have very cheap rates. Ive been hearing Shakepay is good as well

18. Greatstuff

Greatstuff Member

Shoot me an email, I have a great guy but he is in the USA.

19. Greatstuff

Greatstuff Member

Hey guys I will be announcing a sale in the next few days...any particular items anyone would like to see on it?

EazyE likes this.
  20. bigsosa89

bigsosa89 Junior Member

Done, thanks GS

Greatstuff likes this.