Genotec Labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Genotec, May 23, 2019.

1. Toni72

Toni72 Member

Genotec is in the best labs. I think that 600mg week of testo E my blood results was about 4500, I am in Europe, I do not know if in usa we calculate the results in the same way, but in general x7 the dose per week "600mg x7 = 4200 "These very good, and for the deca, I had the best result. For me genotec is top quality and very good price

2. tubesox

tubesox Member

And now a word from our sponsors..

3. Johnny666

Johnny666 Member

Well I wasn’t quite sure about ordering but you just helped me decide. Top notch and gtg? Where do I send my money?:rolleyes:

BigBaldBeardGuy, cochino and T-Bagger like this.
  4. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So where’s the tit pics @Genotec!?? o_O

:p

Iron Vett and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  5. Stamkos

Stamkos Junior Member

FYI Genotec products have failed multiple tests over at Ansci. Primo was bunk, Mast E came out as test and a few of his orals tested bad.

Nela, cochino, Johnny666 and 2 others like this.
  6. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thank you for the real feedback. Testing beats the bullshit feelzzzzz reports from cockriding shills that will whore themselves for a couple free vials.

@Genotec you want to comment on your bunkogen or your masto-testo-swappo-gen

Nela, cochino, MikeIronTyson and 4 others like this.
  7. Den84

Den84 Member

Where is lab reports?

8. Genotec

Genotec Junior Member

he cannot post the reports if he is aansci member.
    All of them are fraud they pretend to do independent testing , take $$ from members and then 1 "trusted" member and mod.
    They said the 3 vials and orals were purchased in may 2018 and delivered in june 2018.
    The primo is suppose to be 100mg test e and batch no. M00170100E this is what they posted, this was tested by jano feb 2019 and now the funny part , they didnt know and thought that i am like 95% of the "sposnors" that dont give a shit and dont test their products but here is for instance the same batch of primo tested on may 6th 2018, long before there we any bad reports, every test up untill then was all spot on, and they cannot claim i was trying to damage control anything if i in fact teste it out of my good will 10 months before lol
    I have done this tests for my own ref like i do tests now also for my own ref to make sure i sell good products, i encourage all cusotmers to do independent testing on their own and dont trust mods on sposnored forums where eevry mod, every vet takes $$$ from sum1 behind the back.
    btw Jano posted on anasci that the carrier oil of the sampels they sent doesnt look like the carrier oil i use and jano tested like 60 saamples form me alone.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019