GH labs

I haven't received much feedback on this so I was hoping I could get confirmation on if the way I'm test igf 2 hours after injection is good on timing and as I do not have a baseline GH serum test would their be any benifits on running one to help validate the new generics I'm currently trying.

Have you ever tested high using growth hormone?

Dieting is the only reason I know of for testing low (I crashed my numbers all the way down to 54 dieting).

I have read about liver issues and such but do not know much about it.

Since you are testing so low on a product that many others here test high on, and now you have tried two different products, including one that is a prescription, I would think the issue is you, but why? What is causing this?

Are you getting any benefits from taking hgh, subjectively?

Have you ever tested high using growth hormone?

Dieting is the only reason I know of for testing low (I crashed my numbers all the way down to 54 dieting).

I have read about liver issues and such but do not know much about it.

Since you are testing so low on a product that many others here test high on, and now you have tried two different products, including one that is a prescription, I would think the issue is you, but why? What is causing this?

Are you getting any benefits from taking hgh, subjectively?
I'm defiantly convinced its something going on with me, my liver values are great and the only thing in way of dieting is that I'm eating cleaner than I ever have and upped my cardio to doing 45 to 60min 6 days a week. as far as benefits I cannot say I've noticed anything. See attached labs and maybe you see something that might be of issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-01 093909.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-01 093909.png
    273.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2021-03-01 093930.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-01 093930.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 12