GHRP-6 and receptor desensitization

smartgear

I'm planning to switch to ibutamoren after I finish my GHRP-6 protocol.

I'm using 600 micrograms of GHRP-6 a day (testosterone dose per week is 500 mg). The total amount will be 20,000 mcg. This means 600 McG are injected everyday for 33 days.

Is this amount and duration enough to cause receptor desensitization and significantly reduce the effectiveness of ibutamoren or can I switch to ibutamoren right after I'm done with GHRP-6? If I can't, how long do I have to wait before I can use ibutamoren in an effective way without it having reduced effectivity because of desensitization?

The planned ibutamoren dose is 30 mg a day.

I'm planning to switch to ibutamoren after I finish my GHRP-6 protocol.

I'm using 600 micrograms of GHRP-6 a day (testosterone dose per week is 500 mg). The total amount will be 20,000 mcg. This means 600 McG are injected everyday for 33 days.

Is this amount and duration enough to cause receptor desensitization and significantly reduce the effectiveness of ibutamoren or can I switch to ibutamoren right after I'm done with GHRP-6? If I can't, how long do I have to wait before I can use ibutamoren in an effective way without it having reduced effectivity because of desensitization?

The planned ibutamoren dose is 30 mg a day.
do some research pal

do some research pal
According to research, the degree of desensitization depends on dosage and time of exposure. There is no specific information about any specific doses and time durations, such as 600 McG and 33 days. That's why I asked on this forum, because someone, who has experience, should be the person to answer the question, not some random "research" on Google results with scarce information.