GHSPAIN - EU Only

I recently had a troubling experience with this source that I believe has turned into a scammer. Initially, I placed an order with this source mainly for logistical reasons, as receiving shipments from outside Spain can be challenging where I live. While I was prepared for the possibility of receiving relabeled Chinese products, I was not prepared for what actually happened.
At first, communication with the source was smooth and responsive. However, this changed abruptly after I made the payment. The source stopped responding and ignored all my messages. They also failed to provide any tracking information for the shipment.
To test the source's responsiveness, I contacted them using a different identity. Surprisingly, they responded within 30 seconds to this new inquiry. When I revealed my true identity and asked for clarification, they offered excuses and disappeared again the following day.
As of now, it has been 20 days since the payment was made. I have not received the ordered items, and no tracking information has been provided. It appears that the source has likely blocked me to avoid further communication.
There is strong evidence to suggest that this source has become a scammer. They went incommunicado twice while continuing to respond to new customers, and they appear to be blocking previous customers to avoid addressing their concerns.
I strongly recommend avoiding placing any orders with this source to prevent loss of money and frustration.

@GH SPAIN
they no logging to meso since april.