Go to pins on amazon?

Gixjon22

Trying to see what brands people are using off amazon or if anyone can drop a link to a site they use. I used to be able to get BD 3m 23 gauge 1 inch syringe and needle combos for pretty cheap but cant find them. Picked up some BD syringes (luer lock) and paired them with some chinese brand needles off amazon but on a rare ocasion they lock up in a way making it hard af to pin. Its annoying as all hell when i clear the air before i pin and a tiny bubble gets sucked into the needle. This sometimes is what makes it hard to push. Anyways. Time to reup on some supplies so i thought id just check with the crowd here.

Get a box of insulin pins. 100iu 1cc 29G .
For injections of 1cc or less, pull the oil with a regular 3cc syringe, then backload into the insulin syringe. Super easy once you do it a few times.

Trying to see what brands people are using off amazon or if anyone can drop a link to a site they use. I used to be able to get BD 3m 23 gauge 1 inch syringe and needle combos for pretty cheap but cant find them. Picked up some BD syringes (luer lock) and paired them with some chinese brand needles off amazon but on a rare ocasion they lock up in a way making it hard af to pin. Its annoying as all hell when i clear the air before i pin and a tiny bubble gets sucked into the needle. This sometimes is what makes it hard to push. Anyways. Time to reup on some supplies so i thought id just check with the crowd here.
only can purchase vet brands there or bh supplies

On Amazon I use lite touch for syringes 3ml and 1ml. The 1ml insulin syringes they sale are lure lock so your don’t have to back fill. Then simply buy your drawing needles, your injection length and gauge.
Probably slight more expensive this way but it beats back filling and buying vet grade ones.

I use Easytouch insulin syringes, BH syringes, and a needle brand I can't remember all from Amazon. All work as designed, never had any problems.

https://www.amazon.com/EasyTouch-Luer-Lock-Syringe-Barrel-Syringes/dp/B0743KK2DQ/ (Easytouch 1mL Luer locks) are on sale at Amazon right now, 100 for $10. For anything oil, I use those so I can switch loading and injecting needles.

Back