Good Lyfe?

milkbone

Hey guys I've been recovering for a while now from an accident and have been basically radio silent. Recently I emailed Goodlyfe a couple times asking for his latest pastebin with no reply, thought that was strange as I'm a previous customer and we have had non business related conversations as well. Now, finally came back to meso as I'm damn close to start pushing hard again, and I don't see him here either. Someone tell me it was a happy retirement or a planned break and not the unspeakable? GL had the only Tren A I could pin in my delt without wanting to cut my arm off afterwards from the pain, his MCT products were a new beginning for me. So, is there not bad news?

Meso it has been a great run! I am officially no longer in business and will not respond to any posts on here or emails after sunday ... Maybe one day in future we will be back.

Hope everyone understands and will look out for me again one day! I might just pop up again .lol DUCKS for Goodlyfe.

If you have questions feel free to message me until Sunday and I can help answer questions and give you advice on other sources.

Until next time!

Well, first off thanks ksm2, both good and bad news, good because he went his way which is awesome, bad cause I love his stuff, but just saw that Stan has MCT also, so all in all could be a lot worse. Thanks again ksm2, appreciate it