Goodlyfe 250mg/wk Test U Blood work

Rido

Subscriber
@GoodLyfe Test U 250mg a week.
injection date is wednesday.
blood work is a Monday.
No other Anabolics/AI.
4IU of HGH daily

I have been on this for 8 weeks and transitioned from 200mg/wk test U(Was on it for 8+weeks)

I plan to drop it to 220-230mg a week after this.
I am assuming my peak test is around 1500. I will retest blood post blast.
1667515937140.png
1667515908462.png

1667515843993.png

Good work man!

It's very surprising isn't it? Your total TT is very good for 250mg test undec. Since last blood work said 600 something on 180mg/week. Perhaps it wasn't saturated enought I think?

Good work man!

It's very surprising isn't it? Your total TT is very good for 250mg test undec. Since last blood work said 600 something on 180mg/week. Perhaps it wasn't saturated enought I think?
I must have missed a dose of something.... I was already taking the test U for a while with a loading dose for the previous test.

I plan to drop it to 220-230mg a week after this.

I presume you're chasing the magical 1200 ng/dl? Imo, seeing as your free T is almost 4x out of range, idk what a drop to 1200 would really achieve. If you'd want to get to healthy trt levels, I'd drop to 150, max 180, and you'd still need to wait for the shbg to rise. But then again, you'd need to drop the gh to 2 iu's also, and you probably don't want trt but a cruise?

I presume you're chasing the magical 1200 ng/dl? Imo, seeing as your free T is almost 4x out of range, idk what a drop to 1200 would really achieve. If you'd want to get to healthy trt levels, I'd drop to 150, max 180, and you'd still need to wait for the shbg to rise. But then again, you'd need to drop the gh to 2 iu's also, and you probably don't want trt but a cruise?
Actually not targeting 1200. Was targeting 1k. These lab work is definitely low midpoint.

My overall well being felt great at at this dosage but I would rather go for lower levels

Part of the reason, why I am eerie of elevated Testosterone is thrombocytosis which is not present anymore.

Testosterone undeconoate overall has a lower mg of hormone than test E or C. I must have messed up(missing a dose) for the previous labs.

The hgh portion doesn't bother me as much. But you are right. It's more of a cruise.

Awesome, good to know. Pretty good results overall, you could even cruise on 250.
Actually. I keep contemplating my test levels. I wouldn't mind 200 test U now(if I get the appropriate labs now) and throw on 100 mast.

Sponsors

Latest posts