GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Damn I really wanted to say goodbye to GoodLyfe he was a good srcs and good dude, maybe he'll stop in and see the message. I'm glad he made the moves he did. He always was intelligent. Great job and professionalism, one source you could always count on.

Meso it has been a great run! I am officially no longer in business and will not respond to any posts on here or emails after sunday ... Maybe one day in future we will be back.

Hope everyone understands and will look out for me again one day! I might just pop up again .lol DUCKS for Goodlyfe.

If you have questions feel free to message me until Sunday and I can help answer questions and give you advice on other sources.

Until next time!
Best source I ever found until next time! I will keep my ducks for next time.

what happened?
Nothing crazy, GoodLyfe decided to retire for the time being. He said he may come back one day, but he may not. Just wanted to express my gratitude towards a good source from beginning to end. Sucks that he's no longer around, now i'm in the process of finding new sources. CCUSA was my other/back up source and they're gone too now. So its back to the drawing board