Goodlyfe Test E 300, Jano HPLC results 302.98

T&H

Second blind sample result back on @GoodLyfe in last few weeks. This time, went with Test E 300 batch 4 MCT since I use nothing but E. Not sure you can get any more accurate. Keep up the outstanding work GL.

Screenshot_20230318_083455_Chrome.jpg

Only the GT500 and 96-04 SVT Cobra. Other than that, not a Ford Fan.
Literally no better sound on earth than a supercharged 4.6L whining as you go through the gears. My friend has a KB blower on his and it sounds nasty. I don’t like the Cobra-R though, looked too ricey with the spoiler and no AC

I take back what I said lol

Second blind sample result back on @GoodLyfe in last few weeks. This time, went with Test E 300 batch 4 MCT since I use nothing but E. Not sure you can get any more accurate. Keep up the outstanding work GL.

View attachment 254054

Thanks for sending stuff in and blind testing samples. Deff much appreciated. I wish someone or a small u.s group would start something it's be nice to donate towards something positive... Either way appreciate making it public and taking the time out of ur day

How's the post injection pain?
I have minimal pip. I used Test E 300 primarily for the last 5 years and it has never been bad.

But for some odd reason, some guys can't tolerate it. It really makes little sense how two guys can use the same Test and have big differences in pip.

View attachment 254054
How do you know what batch you get if you order from GL? Does it come on the vial label? I saw the Pastebin but am new to here and also a little confused on how you go about ordering which batch. Since he offers different batches. But I’m glad I came across the testing thread. Definitely helps you find a good vendor easily

How do you know what batch you get if you order from GL? Does it come on the vial label? I saw the Pastebin but am new to here and also a little confused on how you go about ordering which batch. Since he offers different batches. But I’m glad I came across the testing thread. Definitely helps you find a good vendor easily
You obviously didn't read his pastebin that good. Go back and reread it, your question is answered there. Glad you found this thread, imo the best domestic around.

You obviously didn't read his pastebin that good. Go back and reread it, your question is answered there. Glad you found this thread, imo the best domestic around.
He sends out which ever one is in play. Okay makes sense. I re read it.

But how do you know which one is in play? Listed on the vial?

He sends out which ever one is in play. Okay makes sense. I re read it.

But how do you know which one is in play? Listed on the vial?

Yes, a little sticker on the bottom of the vial with a batch number. Unless it’s a new GSO product, in which case no sticker would probably be batch 1