Greying beard

Melanotan 2 is very effective.

Also early greying correlates with early onset cardiovascular disease, so take it as a gift, and keep a very close eye on lipids and get a calcium score so you can stop it before it gets bad.
I started getting grey at 27 but don’t have any cardiovascular issues plus lipids are well within normal limits. My dad had totally white hair at 50.

I think some grey hair in your beard should not matter too much. I think its like number 2 or 3. compliment given to me by females, so for me I would be stupid to do anything about it.

There are stuff that really decimate, even make halve or worse your chances in the hetero dating pool, such as being really short, being bald, being poor or stinky etc. Grey hair in your beard is not in this category. Even guys with aforementioned handicap can compensate with other stuff.

MT2 as other people said, and Tb500 might be good for that, but then you introduce another compounds with not the greatest track record as it comes to human studies. Then it has its side effect- be it small or big, short term or long term - but almost always it has. I think it not worth it.

I got a couple grey spots in my beard and I'm often complemented on it. Can you style it to suit you?
Anyone had success reversing it? I'm early 30s and not ready for it, looks shit as its mostly dark with a few grey spots. Apparently there are some peptides that can help with it

Guten Abend.
On an unrelated note, how's the melanotan stuff going?
Have you taken it and your hair is magically back to its original colour?

I had a few 250 mcg doses with moderate sun exposure now. Didn't notice any darkening of beard or hair at all, but got a nice light tan and a few freckles. Probably too early too say, will experiment a bit more. So far i like it though, I didn't have any nasty sides like nausea, flushing or hypo feeling yet.

I had a few 250 mcg doses with moderate sun exposure now. Didn't notice any darkening of beard or hair at all, but got a nice light tan and a few freckles. Probably too early too say, will experiment a bit more. So far i like it though, I didn't have any nasty sides like nausea, flushing or hypo feeling yet.

You didn't notice your hair darkening a few days after taking your first dose? lol

You didn't notice your hair darkening a few days after taking your first dose? lol

I took 6 doses in 11 days. The darkening effect on skin is pretty much instant so yeah i had some low expectations to possibly see something on new growing beard hair.

I had a few 250 mcg doses with moderate sun exposure now. Didn't notice any darkening of beard or hair at all
Nevermind, we like your sexy salt and pepper.
Thanks for bringing my msg back to the right thread. Have to apologise to D for writing it on his

I took 6 doses in 11 days. The darkening effect on skin is pretty much instant so yeah i had some low expectations to possibly see something on new growing beard hair.

MC1R receptor controls hair pigmentation in hair follicles just as it does in skin. Stay with it and you'll see a difference eventually, although for me, I got black hair in my beard, rather than the usual brown.

I can't happen any faster than the hair grows :)

That's what I thought and that makes sense but I'll take 250-500mcg mt2 here and there then the day after injection I'll do a double take on my hair in the mirror thinking it's darker but I'll be like nah that's not possible. My hair is naturally black but I've got some perma grays all over.

Sponsors

Latest posts