• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Guess my Body Fat

Rockclimber

Other forums have this same thread but I have yet to find one here. I am really interested in what you all think my body fat is in the picture below. Calipers are used every month but I am really not sure how accurate they are when on GH since that causes so much water weight.
This pic was upon waking up in a hotel the other day, cold with no workout or pump, not flexing. Stats 6'1" 240lbs 17.75" arms flexed. Bench 315 for reps. I really don't look 240 in the pic to be honest so maybe hard to gauge body fat.
20170802_0845402.jpg

I'm around 13.5 or so. So I'm guessing maybe 23 ish hard to tell in pics though

I think you're going high there bro... You're less than 13.5...

@Rockclimber I'm with everyone else, you're around 20%.

And calipers are accurate is the same person is doing the test every time, and they have taken photos to landmark where they are pinching, for consistency. I'd still take the average of your last few tests and go with that.

If your arms are 17" then mine are 24" .....

I would say between 20 and 25%. A side picture would be more telling. You seem to be carrying a lot of fat on your torso, so I'm assuming your back has quite a bit too.
Also legs are excluded from the photo, which is an entire half of your body.

I would say between 20 and 25%. A side picture would be more telling. You seem to be carrying a lot of fat on your torso, so I'm assuming your back has quite a bit too.

Yeah I'd say 20+.

No hate, just is what it is.

Thanks everyone, my calipers show 25% by doing a 7 point test. I was hoping to be lower... perhaps 18-20% and visually I thought I might be. time to cut hard after PCT is over. I must have been so fat before I got back into bodybuilding after taking 10nyears off. Never taking time off from training again, huge mistake.

No side pics yet, I'll grab some this week. I do have a flexed arm pic. I am definitely 17.75" when flexed because I measure daily and can't wait to hit 18" flexed. Cutting down to 12% bf will probably shrink my arms and inch though. :( thanks for all the honest feedback everyone!

20170713_204012.jpg

The food there was okay. I ate a grilled chicken sandwich and it was pretty bomb... probably a solid 12 oz of chicken breast on there. Lots of Tabasco sauce and it was down in a hurry. Went out to eat a lot with clients in Houston. Tons of good restaurants there. Tons.