• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

gyno? how much nolva should I use?

hopuit

I think I'm getting signs of gyno on my right nipple.. Its been sore and I noticed a little lump starting to form right above the nipple, I can only feel it when I raise my arm and rub with my finger... So how much nolvadex should I be taking right now and should I stop my cycle I'm currently on which is test e and deca. Its been one week since I've shot which tomorrow is shoot day. So If I need to get off my cycle and start Nolvadex and clomid now let me know guys...Thanks

id run 40mg e/d till sides stop then maintain with 20mg e/d . that is if the gyno is from estrogen but seeing you got deca in the mix that may not be the prob.
but id start 40mg right away to see if that helps

I forgot to tell you guys also. I'm on about week #8 on my cycle so I guess I can go ahead and stop now, even though just this week in the gym was my strongest week but my weight gains have stopped since week #3 I think that is do to appetite.. Oh well so you guys think about 40mgs of nolvadex e/d right now should stop what I'm starting to feel in my right nipple? Its like a hard lump right under the skin starting from the center of the nimple straight up. it doesn't go out on the sides from the nipple... So is this gyno?

40-60mg/day of nolva until symptoms subside. You should have been running .25mg/day of Ldex and 10mg/day of nolva from the start anyway, and you would never have been posting this, most likely. Don't stop your cycle, as that would have made doing it futile. Next cycle should entail better preparation (i.e. anti e's)

hopuit said:
I forgot to tell you guys also. I'm on about week #8 on my cycle so I guess I can go ahead and stop now, even though just this week in the gym was my strongest week but my weight gains have stopped since week #3 I think that is do to appetite.. Oh well so you guys think about 40mgs of nolvadex e/d right now should stop what I'm starting to feel in my right nipple? Its like a hard lump right under the skin starting from the center of the nimple straight up. it doesn't go out on the sides from the nipple... So is this gyno?

I did plan with anti e's. Its just in the past I have ran a dbol cycle by itself and then I've ran a dbol deca cycle and I have never had to use any anti e's during the cycle. But for this cycle I did purchase nolvadex to run during the cycle I was just waiting until I started to get sensitive nipples which my right one just started this week.. So now I will be starting the nolvadex and I also have clomid on hand for pct which I won't start until two weeks after my last test e shot, and my deca is ending in about one to two more weeks and I will run test e two weeks past the last deca, atleast that is what I have been told to do....

hopuit said:
I did plan with anti e's. Its just in the past I have ran a dbol cycle by itself and then I've ran a dbol deca cycle and I have never had to use any anti e's during the cycle. But for this cycle I did purchase nolvadex to run during the cycle I was just waiting until I started to get sensitive nipples which my right one just started this week.. So now I will be starting the nolvadex and I also have clomid on hand for pct which I won't start until two weeks after my last test e shot, and my deca is ending in about one to two more weeks and I will run test e two weeks past the last deca, atleast that is what I have been told to do....
IMO the idea that nolva and Ldex should only be used upon symptoms is ridiculous....this isn't directed at you, personally. That's a dinosaur idea, and there is no good logic for it.
With "research" chemicals being so cheap and readilly available, there is no reason not to be using both nolva and Ldex during any and all cycles.
To all the "anti e's will hinder gains" people, that's BS. That's an archaic idea, and there's no proof of that. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

einstein1905 said:
40-60mg/day of nolva until symptoms subside. You should have been running .25mg/day of Ldex and 10mg/day of nolva from the start anyway, and you would never have been posting this, most likely. Don't stop your cycle, as that would have made doing it futile. Next cycle should entail better preparation (i.e. anti e's)

good call einstein. 40-60mg ed for 4-5 ought to do the trick. then reduce to 20 ed for another 4-5 days and, thereafter, maintain with 10mg ed. i disagree about the nolva use for the entire cycle and believe you should use it only when you get symptoms unless you know you are very sensitive to gyno.

I would like to thank all of you guys for the info. All of your information is being taken down for future and current reference... Thanks again....

At this point you dont know if its from the deca or the test, and you only have the novaldex which will help for the test only. If you can get your hands on some bromocriptine do so and take a half a pill in the morn and night, then reduce to half a pill/day. If you cant get bromo quick go to the store and buy some vitamin b6 and take a gram per day spread out into 3 doses, some say this will help with deca/tren gyno. If I were you I wouldnt risk anything and I would stop the deca and continue with the test only, cause if you go on the novaldex and a week passes without any change that means its the deca and it takes a couple of weeks to clear which means you have about 3 weeks of that shit growin big.

Aaron said:
At this point you dont know if its from the deca or the test, and you only have the novaldex which will help for the test only. If you can get your hands on some bromocriptine do so and take a half a pill in the morn and night, then reduce to half a pill/day. If you cant get bromo quick go to the store and buy some vitamin b6 and take a gram per day spread out into 3 doses, some say this will help with deca/tren gyno. If I were you I wouldnt risk anything and I would stop the deca and continue with the test only, cause if you go on the novaldex and a week passes without any change that means its the deca and it takes a couple of weeks to clear which means you have about 3 weeks of that shit growin big.
First off, what most fail to understand is that even prog/prolactin-related gyno occurs in the presence of elevated estrogen. Treating for the estrogen WILL help. B6 is ideal for dealing with the excessive PR stimulation, as it has no real side effects and is cheap and readilly available.
B6 at 200mg 3x/day is how I'd deal with prol-related gyno, but I'd definitely use Ldex and nolva as well. What I don't understand is all the people that say "have so and so on hand incase....." Take preventative measures in the first place....then there isn't need for the "just in case" issues. All the AAS boards out there would have used 1/2 the bandwidth they have if people would just make proper use of anti e's. At this stage of the game, gyno questions should be as frequent as the "can I drink winny" questions. It's not some great mystery what causes gyno, so take the necessary steps to prevent it.

I doubt the gyno symptoms are from the deca considering he has ran deca without test before and had no gyno problems, but i don't knowif the dosages have changes or anything, it is still possible to be from deca, but i doubt it. BTW, i would keep running the cycle

I don't really think it is from the deca either. I'm actually running 200mg less a week then when I was on a deca d-bol cycle.. but this is my very first test e cycle so it is probably from it. I currently taking 40mg nolvadex a day and I'm stopping my deca and I will take probably one or two more weeks of test e..
Hey I have a question for you guys... I was wanting to know what to do to increase my appetite.. I'm not a big person I have good definition but I would like to gain some size.. I would like not to have to inject something everyday, what are my options?

hopuit said:
I don't really think it is from the deca either. I'm actually running 200mg less a week then when I was on a deca d-bol cycle.. but this is my very first test e cycle so it is probably from it. I currently taking 40mg nolvadex a day and I'm stopping my deca and I will take probably one or two more weeks of test e..
Hey I have a question for you guys... I was wanting to know what to do to increase my appetite.. I'm not a big person I have good definition but I would like to gain some size.. I would like not to have to inject something everyday, what are my options?
Injectable B12 will help your appetite...you don't need to inject it ED, but some do (me).

Sponsors