Gyno lump fuck

Was just taking taking test e. And dosing my aromasin ed. 12.5mg. Which is how I found out it's not working. I put my seatbelt on and my nipple stings.

is rui stane good for my situation. I hear rui has fast shipping. Trying to calm this gyno down asap
I hope you got everything worked out. And just remember if you can always go with pharma ai.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone. Lesson learned buy pharma .
getting some liquid letro. Should be here in 3 or 4 days. Taking some nolvadex hopefully not bunk in the meanwhile. Continuing test.
Dbol Dropped to 20mg only got a week left anyways.
I thank everyone for the help.
I'll update everyone in the meanwhile. Especiallly on blood work after.
I've been on many cycles before and a rookie cycle fucks me. What are the odds. Fuck naps also.

getting some liquid letro. Should be here in 3 or 4 days. Taking some nolvadex hopefully not bunk in the meanwhile. Continuing test.
I've been on many cycles before and a rookie cycle fucks me. What are the odds. Fuck naps also.

Not to mention the fact naps has shit stuff, they also had their customer information stolen and posted openly on the internet. I would stay so far away from them...

Lesson learned: never buy from Naps.

So after EVERYONE told you to lay off Dbol... you decided to continue for another week (since you go a week left right?)... Here folks is a fine example of a person who asked but NEVER FUCKIN LISTEN to advice given. Next time, don't bother asking!! BTW, I hope your next lover enjoy sucking on those nice tits you're growing!

So after buying bunk ai and saying you learned your lesson..you turn around and buy liquid letro which is also not pharma.

You have to be the dumbest person on Meso for the day. That's saying a lot.

Enjoy your tits. You have all the information to do everything right. Your stupidity prevents you from doing so.

It's fools like you that give steroids a bad rap.
Good job!

it finally happened. New it would. Got shit ai fake aromasin. Was taking 12.mg EOD still got it. I got nolvadex should I use it to combat the gyno right now. Or cross my fingers with this perhaps bunk aromasin. It's gyno also. The knot is right there. :(

From fucking dbol as well.
Should I continue my dosage with dbol or lay off while taking nolvadex currently 2 1/2 weeks in. With test.
Use low dose Letro+ Nolva instead
Studies (and broscience as well) shows fights gyno better for the same estrogen drop
That is because Letro is better reducing estrogen INSIDE TISSUES, thus blood estrogen will show the same

Definitely drop Dbol as it is converted to an estrogenic derivative that is NOT measured by estradiol blood tests.

If you also drop all Test and stop cycle, take some 2.5 mg Letro per WEEK + 20 mg Nolva
If you keep on using Test (drop the damn Dbol I said) 2.5mg Letro 2x/week + 20 Mg Nolva would be a good start

Back