Gyno prone pct

Philfg

I have just started a test cyp cycle, plan on running it for 10 weeks at 250mg every 4 days. I have experienced gyno before and have had surgery. Trained for years but had a break for 5 years. I've now been back training for 3 years and wanted to do a few more cycles. I'm 39, 185lbs and 11-12% bf. I have done 2 winny cycles while back and had no issues, I just know test is a different game.

I have some adex on hand for if it starts to flare up. I also have my Nolva ready for my pct.

Reading looks like 40/40/20/20

I have read it's a good idea to introduce the adex in toward the end of my cycle to reduce the est before starting the pct?

Any infos great chaps

I would run the test and keep adex on hand if it flares up. Since its happened to you before you will know when its coming. As far as the end of the cycle its irrelevant because test will normalize after 5-6 weeks when it peaks and stays there till the end of the cycle. If you are really prone i guess you can try a very small dose of arimidex twice a week or once a week. Let us know and you need blood to confirm.

Back