Has anybody taken HGh without AaS or how were HGh results by itself?

JG1234

Was wondering….Has anybody taken HGh without AaS or how were HGh results by itself?

I have not seen a discussion in the search on running hGh by itself for either fat burning or building muscle. If you tried this for a bit…can you share your results and protocol? Thanks.

Hmmm. Well I mean I get my blood tested every 3 months. I been on hgh all 2024 and my igf1 was 500 last month. I only take hgh and peptides. I’m very pleased with results…but I’m very watery. I can’t seem to have solid shredded abs on hgh. I’m on 4-5 IU daily…I take Metformin and occasionally Tirzepetide. My blood sugar is still running 100-105 in the AM after dosing again hgh. I probably should try to get time released Metformin.

I don’t want to say HGh bloat makes me fat but that is the bottom line. I eat clean 5 days a week. I have one chest day usually and one night. I maintained a similar diet on Gh peptides prior and ran a 6 pack most last summer. I’m def more muscular according to others as well but I would like to be able to cut this water weight/bloat and stay natty. Im thinking it is also related to the blood sugar thing.
As I learn, need to do blood testing and see the igf level!

FWIW, a friend was taking 5mg tirz and added hgh. It wasn’t taken specifically for building muscle, but it definitely contributed.

This terrible old shoulder injury healed up so he could do every aspect of his physical job better. His entire physique changed, not only fat loss but his skin cleared up. I’d say within a month? Incredible stuff and the mix of it with Tirz worked wonders.

Hes titrating down from tirz and adding AAS as we speak. I’ve been helping him with that, thanks to the Meso homies.