Has anyone brewed Tren E in GSO without it crashing? (without any EO or MCT added)

1000004008.jpg1000004009.jpg1000004012.jpg

1st image: while mixing
2nd image: after settling down
3rd image: my tren acetate raw and tren enanthate raw from the same supplier. Tren Ace literally dissolves within 2 minutes with same solvents.

At 100C it dissolved about 30% more but still not even close to completely. I think this might be Trenbolone base since it has a very high melting point.

Make a tren base solution and see if it behaves like one. Should crash at very low concentrations.
Tried:

5% BA
30% BB
65% EO
1,5 g of this powder

Aimed to get a 20 ml of 75 mg/ml solution (I found the recipe on another forum). It was a bit clearer but still needed to be heated above 150 C in order to clear up totally. And shortly after reducing the heat it crashes again.

Tried:

5% BA
30% BB
65% EO
1,5 g of this powder

Aimed to get a 20 ml of 75 mg/ml solution (I found the recipe on another forum). It was a bit clearer but still needed to be heated above 150 C in order to clear up totally. And shortly after reducing the heat it crashes again.
If you are doing everything right, either it is very impure or tren base.

If you are doing everything right, either it is very impure or tren base.
Well I can't be doing everything right with all other raws and everything wrong with this one. I don't think it is that impure because all other raws were very good. After mixing I could filter almost 60-70 ml of solution with one syringe filter.

But thanks a lot for trying to help me out. I will see what my supplier says and update.

Didn't want to open up a new thread.
I have problem with my brew of Tren E. No matter how much I stir it does not dissolve. It just stays like a thick dark yellow milky liquid.

200 mg/ml

2% BA
20% BB
78% Miglyol 840
heat up 40-45 celcius, if still not melted your raw not good.
And make sure, you put the right solvent and alcohol

Back