has your mental health gotten better when starting to use gear

Vely19

I wouldn’t say i’m depressed but im sad most of the times, rarely feeling hopeless, dysmorphia is real and I would say that I hate myself
I think my test is in the normal range, neither low nor high, I just lost interest in pretty much anything but hustling

I wouldn’t say i’m depressed but im sad most of the times, rarely feeling hopeless, dysmorphia is real and I would say that I hate myself
I think my test is in the normal range, neither low nor high, I just lost interest in pretty much anything but hustling
Sounds more psychological than any gear side effect. Possible low t. Have you tested? Do you have anything in your life bringing you down currently?

Last edited:
if you get side effects your mental health will go into the shitter so its hard to feel good mentally if youre covered in acne and have gyno and moodswings

if you get side effects your mental health will go into the shitter so its hard to feel good mentally if youre covered in acne and have gyno and moodswings
never had acne or gyno, i think it depends on how many times u pin on a weekly basis and estrogen, for the moodswings i’m used to that

never had acne or gyno, i think it depends on how many times u pin on a weekly basis and estrogen, for the moodswings i’m used to that
What dosage/protocol are you running now? It is common for alot of people to experience negative sides with weekly injections. Personally I feel good doing so even with cyp.

I just lost interest in pretty much anything but hustling

You mean you lost interest in everything besides making money? Sounds good enough for me, could be much worse.

On steroids you will look better, be more confident, people will possibly treat you better but you can still be a depressed mess at the same time. Just don't expect too much from it.

TRT (real TRT) is associated with improved mental health.

High dose cycles are closely associated with numerous psychological problems, along with well documented brain dysfunction at the biological level, essentially reducing intelligence and increasing impulsive behavior.

A full year of abstinence can mitigate the former, though not without pretty severe withdrawal symptoms, especially depression and sexual dysfunction.

The latter can be offset with certain drugs, potentially restoring full cognitive abilities despite ongoing heavy androgen use,